Reviews for It All Came Tumbling Down
precious831 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I first found your story on Live Journal and I lost a whole two days reading it. I could not stop. I Loved the various shifts in time and the way you wrote all the characters. I am a K/L shipper but I dont like things overly fluffy and you captured their characters perfectly as well as Adama and Tigh and Helo and some of my other faves. The fact K/L were together in the end didnt sacrifice the exciting story and your original characters were very well written and flushed out. I really hope we get more of this amazing epic. I occasionally still re-read some of my fave parts. You have a gift!
Guest chapter 57 . 8/6/2014
Well I just re-read your story...Not sure if this was the end or if it was meant to have more. If it was the end it's still beautiful. You must know however that you've got people clammering for more.
Guest chapter 33 . 8/1/2014
Dear greatest BSG writer of all time...PLEASE finish this story. I just love reading your telling of this saga you created and I just hate seeing it end at chapter 57. 200 is a nice round number don't you think? ;) how about 200 chapters?

You have done an awesome job. Thank you for sharing this
CMH85 chapter 57 . 7/24/2014
Heya,

I've really enjoyed this story so far, the interactions between the Colonials and Earth is a great angle that I haven't seen tackled in so much details before. I know it's been a while since you wrote anything for this story but if you had some more I'd love to read it.

CMH.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
That horrible Caroline slutty whore character ruins this story. Ditching it pronto!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Hope you know you still have a ton of followers for this story. New people are being introduced to BSG and looking for awesome complimentary stories such as yours. You have an amazing novel. Im so glad to get a different take on Kara's destiny and how you are flushing it out bit by bit leaving us with mysteries but at same time reassuring with glimpses info the future. Please kick real life in the shins for me if it is keeping you from completing this journey. :) hope all is well with you and your family
magdalena2122 chapter 57 . 3/12/2014
This story is bitchin. I'd love to know how it ends! (Putting it on alert, just in case.)
ButterflyN chapter 57 . 1/25/2014
This story is amazing, I would love to read more.

I am a 100% Lee / Kara shipper, but I think a lot of writers seem to change their characters to make the relationship work and it always feels fake to me, but this is perfect they are still them!

Please update :-D
liferscove2118 chapter 18 . 1/12/2014
I love you for saving Billy. Now, if we could accidentally on purpose airlock Dee at some point in this story, I will send you many virtual cookies and cakes.
Scifi-Fleur chapter 57 . 1/10/2014
I know I has been some time since you have updated this story. However, I just writing to tell you home much I still love it and would love to see it be continued. It is one of the greatest stories and the ideas you have in here are genius. I sincerely hope you continue writing this.

With love and appreciation,
Scifi
sugarless5 chapter 57 . 8/16/2013
This is seriously fantastic. I really hope to see more of this sometime soon.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 57 . 4/4/2013
No question about it; this story continues to exceed all expectations.
Not only do I continue to anticipate seeing how the Colonials discovered Earth in the first place, but the scale of the plot continues to impress, beginning with the simple moment when Lee and Kara slept together and developing from there to incorporate such moments as the explanation for the two Battlestars missing each other and the consequences for both crews as a result.
Once he’s ‘integrated’ into the “Pegasus” crew- Cain’s belief that he’s not ‘one of them’ because he won’t torture a Cavil notwithstanding-, Lee’s role in the rescue mission back to the Twelve Colonies is particularly well-handled, Lee recognising the impossibility of obeying his current orders as he assists the rebels in evacuating even non-military personnel- why Cain didn’t have more of an uprising on her hands for taking such a short-term view of survival focusing on killing Cylons until “Pegasus” was inevitably overwhelmed I’ll never fully understand-, exploring the distinction between Cain’s brutality and Adama’s bond with his crew even when he’s denying it (Even if he hit a temporary low point in his grief over Lee’s loss), and events after they reunite over New Caprica worked out well, ranging from Kara’s confrontation with Baltar to Hera being returned to her parents (A part of me felt that you were overdoing Lee and Kara’s initial relationship difficulties, but it’s not like they didn’t screw up in the series, and at least they got through it without anyone else getting caught up in their mess this time around).
Nice touch with the storyline with Zarek’s attempted coup- I’m continually amazed that the guy lasted as long as he did; for all his talk of ‘power to the people’, he made it clear more than once that what he really wanted was for HIM to be in power and everyone who objected to it to be dead, only tolerating others if he’d have the chance to be the man behind the throne at least-, and the subsequent quest for Earth was certainly a plausible decision; when you get down to it, Baltar was not really an effective President by any stretch of the imagination, but at least this way the fleet has more reason to be concerned with him than the personal lives of their REAL defenders.
Hope you’re going to be continuing this story soon; the ‘Glimpse to the Future’ chapters are still interesting, but considering how obviously close Kara is coming to finding the right route to Earth, I’d really like to catch up with everything on both sides so that the Colonial Fleet can make a more official contact with Earth (On a fan note, I’d also like to see how the Final Five fit into this world)…
Crys chapter 57 . 3/30/2013
Good redo story. Unfortunate that it seems abandoned.

Still, thanks for sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 57 . 2/20/2013
Oh i do hope you keep this story going as it is truly fantastic.
Guest chapter 57 . 2/20/2013
I finished your story yesterday and it's definitely one of the best BSG fics I've read so far (and I'm reading a lot). Please finish the story - I know RL can be a bitch, but it would be a shame to leave the story unfinished. I sure as hell wanna know what happenend with Kara on the basestar ;-)