Reviews for It All Came Tumbling Down
I think I have read this fic at least 4 times since finding it in 2014. If it ever gets updated I think the excitement could cause me to dance and holler like a fool. Sure miss BSG’s L/K and other characters sometimes and fic such as this that outs creative alternate universe ideas out there
Syphon01 chapter 57 . 5/26
interesting story a pity it hasn't been updated in so long
superfly99 chapter 57 . 9/26/2016
I love this story! Just read it for the fourth time. I really wish there was more...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
Dang I love this story...sure wish there was more but it is just one of best BSG stories ever. I usually never like OCs but this writer made me care about their storylines too. Love it
Ozeum chapter 57 . 12/17/2015
We still waiting.
precious831 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I first found your story on Live Journal and I lost a whole two days reading it. I could not stop. I Loved the various shifts in time and the way you wrote all the characters. I am a K/L shipper but I dont like things overly fluffy and you captured their characters perfectly as well as Adama and Tigh and Helo and some of my other faves. The fact K/L were together in the end didnt sacrifice the exciting story and your original characters were very well written and flushed out. I really hope we get more of this amazing epic. I occasionally still re-read some of my fave parts. You have a gift!
Guest chapter 57 . 8/6/2014
Well I just re-read your story...Not sure if this was the end or if it was meant to have more. If it was the end it's still beautiful. You must know however that you've got people clammering for more.
Guest chapter 33 . 8/1/2014
Dear greatest BSG writer of all time...PLEASE finish this story. I just love reading your telling of this saga you created and I just hate seeing it end at chapter 57. 200 is a nice round number don't you think? ;) how about 200 chapters?

You have done an awesome job. Thank you for sharing this
CMH85 chapter 57 . 7/24/2014
Heya,

I've really enjoyed this story so far, the interactions between the Colonials and Earth is a great angle that I haven't seen tackled in so much details before. I know it's been a while since you wrote anything for this story but if you had some more I'd love to read it.

CMH.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
That horrible Caroline slutty whore character ruins this story. Ditching it pronto!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Hope you know you still have a ton of followers for this story. New people are being introduced to BSG and looking for awesome complimentary stories such as yours. You have an amazing novel. Im so glad to get a different take on Kara's destiny and how you are flushing it out bit by bit leaving us with mysteries but at same time reassuring with glimpses info the future. Please kick real life in the shins for me if it is keeping you from completing this journey. :) hope all is well with you and your family
Queen's Chalice chapter 57 . 3/12/2014
This story is bitchin. I'd love to know how it ends! (Putting it on alert, just in case.)
ButterflyN chapter 57 . 1/25/2014
This story is amazing, I would love to read more.

I am a 100% Lee / Kara shipper, but I think a lot of writers seem to change their characters to make the relationship work and it always feels fake to me, but this is perfect they are still them!

Please update :-D
liferscove2118 chapter 18 . 1/12/2014
I love you for saving Billy. Now, if we could accidentally on purpose airlock Dee at some point in this story, I will send you many virtual cookies and cakes.
Scifi-Fleur chapter 57 . 1/10/2014
I know I has been some time since you have updated this story. However, I just writing to tell you home much I still love it and would love to see it be continued. It is one of the greatest stories and the ideas you have in here are genius. I sincerely hope you continue writing this.

With love and appreciation,