Reviews for Hecatemus
K i did not like harry had to suffer like that
DJinTheHOUse chapter 26 . 6/17
wow this story did not go the direction i thought it was ending, i totally did not see them becoming a trio i think this is my first harryxomcxofc. I really like it and i like both Andre and Jeanna.
DJinTheHOUse chapter 5 . 6/16
I really hope that ron and hermione get him out, i really feel that they could get him out, especially with everything the golden trio has accomplished.
DJinTheHOUse chapter 2 . 6/16
so is Harry's inheritance coming up affecting all of his classmates? Like the pheromones or something cause you mentioned a few times that they have been dating and having sex often.
DJinTheHOUse chapter 1 . 6/16
I have a few things to say, first is that i really do love this story i am enjoying it i like that the chapters are not short, and i am happy there are a good amount of chapters. I really do like that you decided not to have harry have a creature inheritance on his birthday in a lot of other stories, and i really like how you are writing the characters especially the two main characters harry, and draco i really love harry which i usually do and you wrote him perfect, and how you wrote draco makes me and probably most people annoyed at him i really love how you wrote his character, and i can't wait to read more to see how it progresses. XD

DJ OUT
Good story
Emrysa chapter 28 . 2/1
Tzapporah chapter 28 . 1/30
Wow...just wow. I don't think I've ever read a fic that made me want to puke more at the attitudes of the Wizarding World and Dumbledore, and I've read some doozys, yet still manage to keep me interested enough to keep reading. Definitely glad you killed off Dumbles, there. As much as I would've enjoyed the Schadenfreude of a more painful demise, being buried in an anonymous grave would be the most painful to his lingering spirit. I have to wonder if it ever occurred to any magical that the safest way to deal with a Hecatema would be having them *voluntarily* bond with someone before they became active. With that society, however, I can see how they either wouldn't think of it or dismiss it out of hand when suggested, probably by a woman.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 28 . 5/8/2016
Very good

~Stasia
Ariadne Venegas chapter 28 . 4/28/2016
I love how Dumby died!
I would love for him to had the trial, but die by a prostitute sound good too, specially if he didn't get what was happening!

I also loved that Jeann enter in the bond, Harry I think was happier having a woman in the relationship, not only for having a family, but because I think he wanted to have a woman to love, and it was really unfair for her to lose her husband.

I really pitty the women who marry first order wizards, it is clear that they never forget.

He oly thing I think it was lost is that that Harry could have took Potions, herbology, Arithmancy along with runes, for a mastery. All of that ifpt could have being good, also be a curse breaker or a warding shemer is like dream job for him, because he can see
bluekitnaru chapter 28 . 4/25/2016
i hated the beggining i dont condone rape at all i dont like excuses for rape but your ending was good and i thought the part where harry yells at magic was funny so i give 5/10
Moon Kingdom chapter 28 . 4/17/2016
Fabulous story. I was a nice long read and red up the great story making.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/13/2016
J
BetterWithThree101 chapter 16 . 11/28/2015
I have such conflicted feelings about this fic. On one hand, I think the way you portrayed wizarding culture and all its flaws fascinating, as well as the emotional roller coaster Harry goes through. On the other hand, the rape, the justifications and the way almost everyone (especially Andre) ignored Harry's feelings makes me feel disgusted. I tried to stick it out as long as I could, but this chapter is, so to speak, to straw that broke the camel's back. The ending made me feel sick, and I can't read another chapter. It's not your writing style or anything like that, it's just the subject matter that's turning me away from this fic.
CaBuckeye chapter 18 . 11/11/2015
It is said that a person is actually fluent in the second/third, etc. language of their choice if they can/do pray in that language to the Deity of their choice.