Reviews for Hecatemus
Thumper56 chapter 28 . 4/12
Great story! I almost couldn't put it down. My poor hungry family! The scary rape start to the relationship icked me out but since it was supposed to, good job! I liked the way it ended with the three as equals and happy together and creepy Dumbles getting his just desserts.
ShizuBABE chapter 8 . 3/4
K 8 chapters in... I hate it. Doesn't suit my tastes but that's just me.

Oh well nice concept of the story though...
guest chapter 2 . 2/18
My name Leone is in this chapter so happy!
uwishuwerecool chapter 28 . 11/24/2013
good story just slightly messed up at the mother lover part :/
TwentyTawnyTigers chapter 28 . 11/22/2013
Very interesting, thank you.
Tenebris Domina chapter 28 . 11/18/2013
OH MERLIN! I just LOVE the way Dumbles die! I mean seriously! It's just about one of the most brilliant things EVER! :D
MonaTheGreat chapter 28 . 8/26/2013
Bleh, I wish that Harry got to have Andre all to himself, I liked the beginning but I wish there was more 'drama' maybe she tried to kill Harry, but sorry. Great story just a personal opinion. I thought you were sowing the seeds when you had her say that she hated The Hecs.
Kittens Kat chapter 28 . 8/7/2013
THIS WAS AN AMAZING STORY! I ENJOYED HOW DUMBLEDORE GOT HIS IN THE END! THANK YOU FOR AN ENJOYABLE READ!
emthereble chapter 28 . 6/21/2013
wow it was brilliant.
Pamela chapter 28 . 6/15/2013
I've just finished reading this for the second time. It really is a fantastic story and I thought the end just so absolutely perfect.
Pyrane chapter 16 . 6/6/2013
Thank you for the story !
I know it is not the end yet, but the plot is a little to hard on me, rape and manipulations...
But it is a good idea, and well written ;D

See you !

***Pyrane***
candy4beth chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
I really hated reading this rape of any kind is sick sorry but I can't give you a good review
Nici Barru chapter 7 . 2/20/2013
Haha, Dumbledore has it under control ... can you hear me laugh?
AbbyRose24 chapter 28 . 2/13/2013
So I have really enjoyed reading your story. There were a couple times I was more than a little distressed, and in my mind I've changed some of the Hecatemae mating practices, but over all it was a great story. :D It kind of ended suddenly though... So I vote for a sequel, showing how they're helping change the WW and Hermione helping them, and I want to know Harry's sons name... Ok, Have a good day, :D

-AbbyRose
Guest chapter 28 . 2/4/2013
I don't know what to say, but I feel the need to review and thank you. That story was brilliant! Whether the concept of Hecatemae was yours or not, you certainly made it your own. The only bad point of the whole thing is that now it's over - it can't be over! - and I would have so loved to see so much more of Harry and his bond mates' lives no win Australia. :(

Anyway, excellent writing, relationship development of Harry and Andre, even Jeanne, and just...everything! I'm still a little speechless and not doing the story justice, but again, it was just wonderful! Bravo! ;)