Reviews for Fair Winds and Following Seas
MrsChipRockefeller chapter 2 . 8/31
So glad AJ didn't let Vaughan bother her
MrsChipRockefeller chapter 1 . 2/5
Aw they're so sweet together
Guest chapter 27 . 10/13/2015
I started this part today and finished today. Great job keep up the good work. Loved it
CelticCrossings chapter 27 . 5/10/2012
So I've spent the last couple of days reading your series as I've always liked reading criminal minds fanfics rather than watching the show and I just have to say, through this extremely long run on sentence, that this is the best fanfic serra that I has ever read. I obviously came in a fair bit late bit this was wonderful; it was absolutely wonderful.
AlpineHolly chapter 27 . 2/13/2012
This was good, really good, thoroughly enjoyed this world and would love to see it expanded/explored further (yes I know this goes back to 2010!), I tried to do this in order, so have to go through the one shots to see what I haven't covered, bit this was great, very well done.
AlpineHolly chapter 20 . 2/13/2012
This is so bloody addictive I can't stop reading, not a good thing when I'm supposed to be working!

Thoroughly enjoying this, great read. Loving all of the characters, but AJ is most definitely the spunky one of the lot, love how she's written and of course Jack and Gabi.
HGRHfan35 chapter 27 . 6/6/2011
When I saw you had put up a new story, a sequel to this CMverse. I just had to re-read it all.

Loved it all over again.

Tomorrow, I am starting.

Really excited
anon chapter 27 . 12/31/2010
I just found and read this entire universe recently, and I LOVED all of it!

And yes, I would love more one-shots!

Thanks for a great story.
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 27 . 12/13/2010
great series of stories. I hope that you will write more on these characters down the road, they are a great bunch!
HPBPrincess chapter 27 . 5/12/2010
I love this series! I'm so sad to see it end, and I would love it if you added a little more. Not necessarily a full-fledged story (though I totally support that if that's what you end up doing), but even the one-shots are nice. I especially love the idea of exploring the relationship between AJ and Vaughn, since that one seems the most volatile/uncertain. Fabulous as always!
The Devils Queen chapter 27 . 5/8/2010
I loe it you should defenitly add a few more pieces
ILoveDerekMorgan chapter 27 . 5/6/2010
PERFECT ending for such a FANTASTIC series.
Very talented. )
Savannah Whittemore chapter 27 . 5/6/2010
thank you for writing another chapter i loved it and please do write a one shot here and there thanks for listinging

your truly
Angel of the Night Watchers chapter 27 . 5/6/2010
Great epilogue!
Katydid43 chapter 27 . 5/6/2010
I read it all today... I've been putting it off because I absolutely hate waiting for the end. Then, there it was, the end, just sitting there in my e-mail. I am oh so glad that I checked to see if this was the last one!

I really liked it! Very nicely done! I didn't read any of the pieces that came before this, so of course I had no idea that you'd practically married off the whole team to themselves! :-) At some point when I've got more time I'll have to go back and check it out!

Thanks for sharing! You totally made my morning ;-)