Reviews for Darkness Lies Within Me
Twilightfans chapter 9 . 11/5/2010
please update soon
SnowKissYuki chapter 9 . 4/5/2010
Indeed, what OF Nickolas? This chapter was too short to comment on and took long to update. Not to worry. I'm not angered or anything. I'm just one of those readers that would like to know what's going to happen next and I like to stick with stories as long as possible. Continue soon.
SnowKissYuki chapter 8 . 1/12/2010
interesting twist. Severus is definitely different...rather his personality is different then i expected but it's all good. good chapter.
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 8 . 1/9/2010
that was actually pretty good. sev can't stop thinking about that kiss, lol. update soon!

-luna
Reithandina chapter 8 . 1/9/2010
I'm really confused. I don't understand this story. Each sentence makes me more confused. Nothing gives any meaning..
Travis chapter 7 . 12/7/2009
Thanks for the review. I got to say I have always been a fan of the Harry Potter thing and am liking your story so far.
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 7 . 12/5/2009
hehe, i think the name nickolas is smexy. anyways, he is evil-worthy. makes me wonder how he and my little asuka would get along. anyways, update soon!

-luna
SnowKissYuki chapter 7 . 12/5/2009
I love the name. Nickolas. it has such a nice ring to it. continue soon so that we can see Severus get crazier.
the dark euphie chapter 7 . 12/5/2009
funny! update please.
SnowKissYuki chapter 6 . 12/5/2009
and omg! he is touching! touching! lol i like how Severus just thought of only the moment and the touching of fingers on himself, (which by the way sounds very scandalous). continue soon.
the dark euphie chapter 6 . 12/4/2009
can't help but laugh at poor severous at the last part of the chapter. potter there and coming up to him and doing that and he'd drunk on top of it. kinda scary on harry's end, i've been locked in a coffin, by my brother when i was around 12. can't wait for ron to get his ass kicked, also waiting to see if you've got the darker side in control.
Basill chapter 5 . 11/27/2009
Poor Harry, waking in a coffin. Update asap plz!
the dark euphie chapter 5 . 11/26/2009
how the fucks he going to get out? please update soon i hate cliffies.
Gondegoogoo chapter 5 . 11/26/2009
O.O Woah. good turn to the story!
SnowKissYuki chapter 4 . 11/22/2009