Reviews for Drifting
ThelnnocentWriter chapter 25 . 3/8
Tell their is a trilogy to this.
ronelle chapter 3 . 1/12
If that was my kid I would have slapped Gordon. Good writing.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
I just discovered this story, and I'm loving it so far! I love how you show the relationship between Sam and Dean. That is just how I would picture them at that age! My only suggestion is with the way you describe Gordon Walker (who I'm so glad you put into this story!). You usually call him "the black man" or "the African-American hunter." I understand that you're trying to avoid having to just say his name over and over, but there are so many more adjectives that you could use to describe him (muscular, cunning, diabolical...) instead of making it sound like his skin color is his only defining characteristic. *gets off soap box* I hope that doesn't sound too critical! I really do love your story and I'm excited to read the rest of it!
ForgottenDreamer98 chapter 25 . 7/28/2014
I really liked this one too! You're an incredible writer :)

-Ace
Guest chapter 25 . 8/4/2013
After reading this, I now have a new view for Gordon.
Kinda like an AU where this happened and Gordon remembered all of this, but dean and Sam didnt. And when he met them at the bar, he was actually planning on finishing them off.
This was a wonderful piece of writing! 1000 stars out of 10
Claire chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
Just getting into the story, and really enjoying it despite some typos and misused words. I'm a bit picky about that kind of thing, but it isn't taking away from the story too much. (in this context, Sam is rubbing his face against the coarse blanket, instead of the course blanket. Course is a word, but one that has a different meaning.)

And to your author's notes- Yes, Gordon Walker is a B*****d. I freely admit to laughing my a$$ off when he got vamped in Season 4. What goes around, comes around... I have not read to the end of the story yet, but perhaps he becomes Wendigo chow, instead of my boys?
Viviane Renard chapter 25 . 6/5/2012
Good story. Although after reading the sequel, I really do want to drop John off a cliff and leave him for the wolves for what he put his boys through. He's a driven man, which makes him really good at hunting, but little else. But it's amazing what family can forgive one another for, and you can tell John does care for his family. However, despite that care and good intentions, I'm just waiting for when his wanderlust will override his concern.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 25 . 12/22/2011
Great story. Man I did not the Walker one bit. He is nuts. Please keep up the great work.
T.V programs rule chapter 25 . 12/8/2011
Love this story! Good job on it xx
ccase13 chapter 25 . 8/7/2011
I'm so glad JOhn finally listens to the doctors and to Dean and let Sam have the time he needed. I'm also now extra glad that Sam kills Gordon Walker in the end.
DELETED ACCOUNT 10123 chapter 25 . 3/30/2011

Loved it! The brotherly moments were amazing!
Desertfyre chapter 25 . 12/19/2010
Yeah! John finally did something right! I enjoyed this ride! Glad Sam's on the road to recovery! Loved this story!
Desertfyre chapter 20 . 12/19/2010
Yyyyyesssss, make John ssssuffer for this! In fact I hope Dean does remember so he can give John another tongue lashing. I'm sorry, but the guy deserves it. (Though I'm feeling slightly sorry for him) And waaay after while we can have him redeem himself. D

Loving this story! D
Desertfyre chapter 16 . 12/19/2010
"Why did it take life and death to make me see how important Sam is to me?"

I ask myself this question every time I read stories like this. It's always the life/death that all of a sudden allows John to see. lol
Desertfyre chapter 14 . 12/19/2010
Man, this is an entire mess right here...