Reviews for Playtime With Barricade, Take 23
Poor Bumble does need his voice at times. :(
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Love it :)
bobtheacorn chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I searched for ages and AGES trying to find a really GOOD Transformers fic that wasn't Sam/BB slash *shudders*. I don't even know how you CAN slash that (

Anyway. I'm really glad I found this! It was the perfect end to a seemingly futile search and it was AMAZING! The writing was just so intelligent and simple, it completely blew me away. I loved how well-thought out this seemed, despite it being so short. A clever, well executed idea that had the right amount of action and that hint of funny that's always appropriate and fun. I shall now go and peruse the rest of your TF fics! D

-Motcn
Swashbucklist chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
As usual, a very well-written story ... but this time with a kickass chase scene and a giant robot fight! You write action well. Can't wait to read the rest of your TF fics.
staidwaters chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Aww, poor Bee. I like this view of what Bee's life was like on Earth before he found Sam though.
Kibble Beast chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
aw :(

poor bumble.

WE LOVE YOU, BEE!

i think his little song clips are adorable.

sniff.

haha, suck it, cade. xD

you should continue this!
Peacewish chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I love the tension between Bumblebee and Barricade, and the idea that they've been carrying out this Coyote/Roadrunner relationship for years before the 07 movie even starts. The only real disappointment of As Told in Song is that there was no real 'conclusion' between the two of them after the movie. However, the fight scene between the two of them was done in such a manner that it could be accepted as such, and so I have. I was glad to read this, though.
Splatter Fall chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
"... Barricade is totally Bumblebee's creepy ex-boyfriend stalker..."

AHAHAHAHA! OH MY GOD THAT IS SO PERFECT. XDD

All righty aside from THAT, this was really cool. :V! I liked the interaction and what an asshat Barricade was. XD Poor Bumblebee. *pat*
Cadence Barrick chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
That was rather interesting.
Skittles the Sugar Fairy chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Awe, poor 'Bee not getting any rest.
Inspire165 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
This is excellent! You have a talent in describing battle scenes!I actually learned how to make mine better from it :D Great work! Keep it up!
Lone Wolf chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
I love the Bee and Cade interaction. Please post more!
Geekgirl chapter 1 . 5/8/2009