Reviews for Brick
Interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
would you continue? please? 0.0
InkHeart17 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Sexy and simple. This was really good.
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Aw, would have loved to see this continue
Seni-x chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Such a nice story!

Short but very nice, really. Though I am now wondering where this would go to :) What this should lead to.

Sure you're only going to make this a oneshot? :D

(if you didn't get it, this is a plea to make it longer :D)
True Colours chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Ahahaha, Tanya though Carlisle and Edward were together! Lol.

This was pretty well-described overall, and I like the way that Carlisle is conversing with Edward using his thoughts, as this is what he does in cannon. I kind of wanted to facepalm a little bit, though, at Carlisle just sitting there calmly thinking his fantasy while he knows full-well that Edward can hear him. But his last line was perfect. Calming, 'oh-I-didn't-mean-it,' a little bit wistful and resigned...good oneshot.

True
SnowVixen chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Cute, I liked that one.

Love, SV
thepinktabby chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Ha! tease! I completely felt Edwards own confusion. Brilliantly written. Great ending.
giselle-lx chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Hah. Now I feel like I'm sharing some sort of dirty little secret. This was a really nice moment here. I liked the way you let Edward move from Tanya's suspicions to the reality of Carlisle's thoughts. I also like that they were Carlisle's-as you can imagine, I've done more than my fair share of thinking about the relationship we find Carlisle and Edward in in canon, and I've come to some interesting conclusions about it. But if either of them were to be driving a romantic relationship, I think it would absolutely be Carlisle. A very nice job with the imagined pre-sex here-it was tantalizing enough without being over the top. And Edward's response to his thoughts was pure hilarity. You ended this on just the right note. Well done.
ShadowSaturn chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Please write more it sounds very good!
closetRomantic19 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
oh carlisle, you wicked tease... :p

plz may i have some more?
LovelyLoves chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
lol, hilarious!
JayceeJayKay chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Oh My... Seconds, please?
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
that has got to be the shortest sex noscene i have ever read...and yet i loved it!
kayleigh24 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
good, although it's not that ludicrous!:P