Reviews for Archways and Endings
Guest chapter 17 . 11/28/2013
You need to finish this!
EleniLeonora chapter 17 . 5/16/2010
Once again, AMAZING! The way you write makes me feel so close to the characters. Your talent is fascinating and this story proves it. Good work, my friend. Update soon!
bendecida82 chapter 17 . 5/3/2010
I feel sorry for him too. Thats why people shouldnt just get married because they are having a baby together unless there is something else there. You did a good job with the angst my dear. You get the characters- Lucas, wishing he could be more than he was, Brooke, still trying to hold onto a man she knows isnt for her. As much as I love the update, I want some Peyton. Its been a long time since Ive seen her, and I miss her. And its used, not use.

Great chapter! Im excited to see whats gonna happen! UD soon!
ReeseHolden chapter 17 . 5/3/2010
First off that was great. Really good. I kind of want to punch Lucas in the face for being such a man-whore but...I won't. I get that he needs to let go of his problems but ugh...Lex, boo on her. I really don't like her. She just needs to go away. This may be coming off and harsh, but don't read it that way, I'm taking a more sarcastically mad at Lucas approach. I feel bad for the guy but he's a wreck. Needs help pronto. What intrigued me most about this chapter was the end. Lucas says he wonders what Peyton's become or what she is...hmm, so does this mean she's not dead. I think in the back of my mind I hoped she wasn't dead. I can't remember now, why it was I thought me might be dead in the first place, buy my Leyton loving heart swooned when I read that last little bit. Maybe theirs hope for them yet. Of course I would feel bad for Brooke...but she can get over it. Gah, I'm sounding mean again. Oh well.

Thanks for the update. It was awesome!
cayt326 chapter 17 . 5/3/2010
I like that he's a mess. Still waiting for what happened to Peyton; I'll keep reading, so keep writing!
lalez chapter 17 . 5/2/2010
hey kels,
nice new pen name ;)

good god lucas needs to get a grip
yeah i feel a little sorry for him too but seriously you can't dwell on your choices all the time

as always i am patiently waiting for more and i really want to read paige meeting peyton soon
oh and i don't think you really loose people but i am always a little confused with the time line but you know me
othlvr16 chapter 17 . 5/2/2010
That was an interesting chapter...Can't wait to see more of what you can come up with...Update soon please...
ReeseHolden chapter 16 . 4/12/2010
First, let me just say that I hope all goes well with your step mom. I myself just had to deal/still dealing with a family emergency so I know how scary things can be. And for the chapter...I love it but aw man, I still have tons of questions. I wish Brooke would have let Paige in on more about Peyton. I'm still so curious as to what her deal is. I know it was tiny, but I really did like the very beginning with Paige and Haley. I really enjoy their relationship so I was happy to see just a smidge of them. The chapter was short, but good. Obviously even a mention of Peyton has Brooke in some sort of emotional twist because she really didn't want to talk about it with Paige. Oh, how I want to know what happened! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
lalez chapter 16 . 4/11/2010

hey so an update ...

i am not really active here anymore well my studies are time consuming and on top i have to work (with the summer starting the tourists are rolling in ...;))

anyways i am not so sure why you feel the need to apologize for this chapter

i mean it shows how confused not only paige is but how i feel reading about this mess YOU created with your brilliant mind

i am kind of still hoping that paige is going to look for peyton and that she will get the answers we are all looking for soon because that isn't the end of the journey

keep going

keep your head high

and best of luck for your step mom
othlvr16 chapter 16 . 4/11/2010
Loved the chapter and I am still trying to figure out why Brooke won't talk about update soon please...
cayt326 chapter 16 . 4/11/2010
Still really really excited to find out what happened with Peyton! Please update again soon!
Jenny chapter 16 . 4/11/2010
Okay, so I was cruising around on Fanfiction and totally found this story so I read the first chapter and couldn't stop reading, dude, you're such a good writer. And since I gave you that compliment, you DEFINATLEY have to update! I want Paige to find out more about Peyton. :) Thanks for the fic!
bonnetta chapter 16 . 4/11/2010
its good but i am confused with this story but i am still reading it i just wanted paige to be peytons daughter uds please
LPfan4ever chapter 15 . 3/5/2010
Ok so that was a really good chapter! I'm glad we finally got to see some hint of Peyton!

I'm starting to develop my own theories about where Peyton is and what really happened but I'm going to keep those to myself until I find out if I'm right or not.

Can't wait to read more UDS
dianehermans chapter 15 . 3/5/2010