Reviews for Inside Job
Sailor Pandabear chapter 11 . 5/15
Please ignore the word tiny on the review for your fic. I was trying to spell tony but my spelling and grammar check program failed...
Sailor Pandabear chapter 12 . 5/15
Poor tiny at least kort was Killed
Frakking Toasters chapter 12 . 11/26/2014
What an amazing story. I was on the edge of my seat the whole way through. Thank so much. xo
Maunzeli chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
I liked your story very much. Thank you.
Miss DiNozzo chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
Oh my goodness! I loved this story. I started crying when I thought Tony was dead... and laughed when I discovered he wasn't.
apester chapter 12 . 1/17/2013
Alright so this was on my story alerts list from way back when and I was going through it when I found this. I have no idea how I could not remember this because it is terrific!
Like last chapter when Gibbs was dressed up and going to the church u totally thought tony was dead..glad he wasn't by the way but I liked that I didn't know. Most authors are all happily ever after but I found this feeling real and grounded even with the extraordinary situation.
And throughout the kidnapping u was constantly on my toes and guessing. Have to admit kort was a bit of a surprise too.

Anyway absolutely great job I loved your story. Thanks for sharing this.
lilawonder chapter 12 . 10/1/2012
Wow... Just, wow. So good.
Scat210 chapter 12 . 9/12/2012
Really enjoyed the story.
murraysmom chapter 12 . 8/26/2012
love it thank you
jayrae1996 chapter 11 . 3/14/2012
you made me cry in this last chapter ! i thought Tony was dead D': /3 you joker you !
rebecca taylor chapter 12 . 1/5/2012
_
Imagine The Dreamers chapter 11 . 11/5/2011
I thought you killed him for a second! PHEW!
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 12 . 8/9/2011
I love the way you wrote the team and Tony in this...it's just...so...realistic and touching. :3

FAV!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 12 . 7/23/2011
Monday-itis. I like that one. Its something Tony would say too.

You had me so worried and going i had tears in my eyes.

I loved how the team pulled together and never gave up hope.

So sweet when Gibbs hugged Tony like it was meant to be father/son.
Aoi-Sora-Ryuu chapter 11 . 3/10/2011
i wanted to kill you...I thought you killed Tony... but I'm glad he's alive .