Reviews for He Taught Me How To Cry
Bella was straight up gonna fuck him without a condom before he said anything...wow shes fucking stupid.
I though Edward was with Tanya this whole time...but in ch 15 we learn...that's not fucking true...apparently hes been with a lot of women since bella...and of course you have bella with NO ONE but assward even though he left HER and was such a prick to her...
So fucking dumb!
Its like your taking all the parts of stories I hate and putting them together.
WOW and we actually believed bella in the last chapter when she said she was done...then BAM in the next chapter shes all for giving him a chance again.

It really doesn't matter to bella who was on the tape, cause she fucking knows its not her...and even if they do figure out who it was...what does it change? he BROKE UP WITH HER BEFORE HE HEARD THE FUCKING TAPE! And he got with TANYA...BEFORE he heard the tape!
So really writer...what the fuck is the point to all this bullshit?
jk chapter 11 . 7/11
I thought bella was an adult. Her revenge is to make him jealous? That's so fucking immature ...I just lost all my respect for your main character!
jk chapter 10 . 7/11
I really don't understand Edwards...I wont give up bella...bullshit...he broke up with bella way before he heard this supposed tape of bella plotting against him...soooooo?
jk chapter 15 . 1/27/2016
ohhh so he wasn't just with Tanya...he was playing it up star style huh...nasty fucking manwhore...
bella should have had his ass test for stds! but shes just a broken EASY whore so what does she care
jk chapter 14 . 1/27/2016
this is Edward:

"can you believe that bitch? I cant believe that MY GIRLFRIEND TANYA really thought that my dick would stay hard for her, as if! Its never been hard for her, not even when I first started fucking her to get over this gold digging whore named bella. And its NEVER been hard for her in the 3 years we've been together"

Edwards a huge lying douchdick. that comment he made about not being able to STAY hard for Tanya to bella was over the top wrong.
jk chapter 12 . 1/27/2016
yaaaaa like that makes it ok...its cool if you fuck around with other girls as long as your trying to get information!

he said it himself bella he started fucking Tanya without one fucking thought of you! and remember he BROKE UP WITH YOU! before this shit with the tape and all that... HE BROKE UP WITH YOU...

bella is a pathetic easy whore!
jk chapter 11 . 1/27/2016
why does bella have to hurt jake to get back at Edward...and we all know that's not the way to hurt Edward...the best way is to get OVER HIM
jk chapter 10 . 1/27/2016
how the fuck...Edwards trying to screw bella then hes calling her a liar then hes with his fiancé Tanya then hes asking bella for another chance...how can he be asking her for a chance when hes with someone? what a prick!
and how the fuck could bella ever be with him again...he broke up with her! and...AND that shit he said when bella said she was pregnant? omg
jk chapter 7 . 1/27/2016
what does it matter though...he had already broke up with her before he thought of her as a lying gold digger...all that tape did was reaffirm his decision, he had already tossed her ass to the curb
jk chapter 5 . 1/27/2016
theres no putting up with jake in this story...hes awesome and perfect for bella. Edward is a nasty piece of shit and Tanya can have his used up ass
Guest chapter 12 . 12/13/2015
Beoch. Im not rooting for them.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/13/2015
I think bella is stooping down to edwards level. Poor jake.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/5/2014
So glad you abandoned this. It was awful.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/5/2014
So if James told Edward to go play with the traffic, to jump off a cliff, to take heroin, to shoot a pedestrian, it would all be James fault? Bullshit! Edward is a twat. Simple, and trying to blame James for everything is a cheap cop out.
If Bella forgives him then she is a complete retard.