Reviews for Blood Runs Silver
boaboa chapter 9 . 11/30
I quite enjoyed your story ,can you please continue it ,if not tell me what can be done to obtain a sequel,thank you
Please Update! This is so good!
Jessica chapter 9 . 4/14
Please i need a chapter ten
jduke chapter 9 . 1/9/2016
Wow! Hope you finish it one day. It's really good.
Dracaina chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
damn!
whats next?
XD
dude chapter 9 . 12/22/2013
Ok so wow. I was finding this story amusing until this last chap here I mean...just how stupid are these malfoys? At the rate this is going both of them are going to be mateless. The only thing I can see happening after this is harry goin on autopilot and knocking Luc out then taking Ron and "escaping" to safety. Veela or not attacking each others mates over a misunderstandin as this is crazy not to mention that it started from assumptions on draco's part. Those malfoys have a lot of ass kissing to do. Hope to see a new chap soon!
Neeshack chapter 9 . 9/17/2011
Awesome! I'm intrigued to see where this is going.
padoryia chapter 9 . 8/18/2011
love it more
sarai-sama chapter 9 . 6/30/2011
Umm... are you continuing this story? I absolutely loved it! Ron and Harry are friends while still be mated to Malfoys... thats just so rare! I love it.. please don't leave me hanging.. please!
Rori Potter chapter 9 . 3/17/2010
That is not good! Update soon.
RockxAngel chapter 9 . 10/9/2009
Great Chapter Please Update ASAP :)
Y-dO-u-CrY chapter 9 . 8/3/2009
o lucius what an anger problem u have, hopefully harry can calm that anger down in later chapters...update ASAP
allimaginationnoskill chapter 9 . 8/1/2009
AH! OMG! OMG! OMG! AH!~ what's gonna happen? e! (*deep breathes, in and out, in and out. ok i'm good :) ) man i hate cliffies lol. ok wow what a way to end a chap! this story is really interesting and i completely look forward to the next chapter D
The Night Air chapter 9 . 7/31/2009
Interesting.
AZNsexinezz chapter 9 . 7/14/2009
o.0 Wow. What an edge. I am so looking forward to what happens next.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »