Reviews for Blood Runs Silver
damn!
whats next?
XD
dude chapter 9 . 12/22/2013
Ok so wow. I was finding this story amusing until this last chap here I mean...just how stupid are these malfoys? At the rate this is going both of them are going to be mateless. The only thing I can see happening after this is harry goin on autopilot and knocking Luc out then taking Ron and "escaping" to safety. Veela or not attacking each others mates over a misunderstandin as this is crazy not to mention that it started from assumptions on draco's part. Those malfoys have a lot of ass kissing to do. Hope to see a new chap soon!
Neeshack chapter 9 . 9/17/2011
Awesome! I'm intrigued to see where this is going.
padoryia chapter 9 . 8/18/2011
love it more
sarai-sama chapter 9 . 6/30/2011
Umm... are you continuing this story? I absolutely loved it! Ron and Harry are friends while still be mated to Malfoys... thats just so rare! I love it.. please don't leave me hanging.. please!
Rori Potter chapter 9 . 3/17/2010
That is not good! Update soon.
RockxAngel chapter 9 . 10/9/2009
Great Chapter Please Update ASAP :)
Y-dO-u-CrY chapter 9 . 8/3/2009
o lucius what an anger problem u have, hopefully harry can calm that anger down in later chapters...update ASAP
allimaginationnoskill chapter 9 . 8/1/2009
AH! OMG! OMG! OMG! AH!~ what's gonna happen? e! (*deep breathes, in and out, in and out. ok i'm good :) ) man i hate cliffies lol. ok wow what a way to end a chap! this story is really interesting and i completely look forward to the next chapter D
The Night Air chapter 9 . 7/31/2009
Interesting.
AZNsexinezz chapter 9 . 7/14/2009
o.0 Wow. What an edge. I am so looking forward to what happens next.
AZNsexinezz chapter 6 . 7/13/2009
MUAHAHA! 10/10 for that ending there. That was kewl.
AZNsexinezz chapter 5 . 7/13/2009
Wow this is an awesome story so far. I haven't even caught up yet and it's awesome. You have how you want the veela thing to work made clear right from the get go and its both complex and yet not so much that it's hard to understand. 10/10
AZNsexinezz chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Hmm... I love it! This is very unique and I am looking forward to what happens next. The veela thing is also not too complex either. Although why Lucius almost had to rub his chest I don't get but whatever. 10/10
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 9 . 6/10/2009
well that looks like a easy way to louse a mate. . .and um . .seeing as the boys are 16 don't they need parental concent? I mean, i just dont see Molly allowing her baby near Lucius.