Reviews for A Chance At A Cure Revised version
vleroy728 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
NICE STORY!Very original!I never would of thought of that!
AnimeandMangaluvr chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Cool,I really liked it! You're a really outstanding writer! Too bad it was only a one-shot, I would really like to read more... )
Mat49324 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
I personally liked this... hopefully you'll review my newest Ranma 1/2 story, "The Date With Nabiki?" I only have 1 review so far for the story, and I'm really hoping for more. Hopefully you will.

-Mathew
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Great. Cool. Frank W.R. is right.
griffenvamp chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
nice story you got going there but as i said with other others it to one side. what i mean by this is you not showing

how ranma chose yuko and not shampoo or if nabiki and kasumi might rethink the distion towards the engament. you might say nabiki all ready had a chance but what if she to it seaily this time you know the fathers want the joining of the schools.

need to explain who you got shampoo of ranma with out any hounor loss and how did mouse winner her over when she was dead set against him as a husband.

for you piont on yuko you do have some creidt there but she was just as muiptive to ranma as akane,shampoo and nabiki.

the idea is sound just got to fill it out alittle

keep writting
Bree R chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Good story you've got here, I like it a lot more then the previous edition where the reasons for him not curing himself were a little bit less clear. Now however, there seems to be a great back-story that you could write to the events that happened here. It seems like it could be a interesting story indeed, and besides there aren't enough good Ukyo/Ranma pairings :P.