Reviews for Head Case
blithers chapter 1 . 3/1
This is amazing and you should feel amazing.
Jessica-Robyn chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
So this may have been published all the way back in 09. (I like to arrive after the party is already over!) But still, I feel the need to chime in. This has everything I love about these characters. You're an incredibly clever writer and even though at the time you published this it was quote: an "abomination". I love this because you literally got inside Derek's head and not a lot of writers know how to do that with a character so successfully. Equal parts hilarious and heated!
Mae Snapdragon chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
This story is not retarded, it is genius incarnate. You are a wondrous person.
Murphy AT chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
HAHAHAHA!

BEST. DASEY IDEA. EVER.

EXTREMELY well written, all in character (ish...At least Derek, and he's the hardest). And I loved the paralleling and metaphors. Made it much less cliche and highly amusing.
CynthiAngel chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
BEESSSTTTTTT
Mia chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I know your notes at the end said this story was retarded, but I have to say I really really enjoyed reading it. It was hilarious and well written and seemed to fit the characters really well. I would have loved to see this in an episode of the show. Well done!
The Ryuu Victoire Tea Party chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
That was freaking amazing. Wow. Wow.

Yay. Happy Ryuu Time!
Crash Murphy chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I like this one! D's thoughts and the "his hands scoop" and the fact that she, of her own volition, straddles him.

Good job.
verity candor chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Gigglesnort... so funny.
ChibiBeth18 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
For cereal? You think that this was RETARDED? I evidently I need to get my definitions straight. I don't think your realize that half of your stories are the inspiration for MY stories and the other half is the reason I am unable to focus on Calculus. As I am a total teetotaler, I am appalled I'm saying this, but... If this is the kind of writing you produce from being completely smashed, maybe you should get drunk more often. When, you know, it won't effect your school work or other wise... Zen-Derek is a win. I can almost see a fan art (if people actually did fan art..)
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I like the words you used and how you put them with other work that work so well, and being in Derek's head was so cool.
bsloths chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I read this on the recommendation of Jo, and BOY WAS SHE RIGHT. SO GOOD! This is a fantastic oneshot. I love how completely in Derek's head you were, and the whole "enemies, treason, country" metaphor was absolutely brilliant. If this is what YOU think is dreck, I can only imagine what your other fics entail. I don't think it can get better than this! I will have to read more of your work! :)
Mrs. Pepperwood chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
I never buy the Derek-gives-Casey-a-massage bit- but you did it wonderfully. (I find myself thinking that maybe it's because it just opens and it's already happening- maybe not though)

This was really funny, and I love the analogies- they were perfect.

"Edwin in a speedo. (Woah, woah. Too unsexy.) Starting again"

Lol I actually did laugh out load at his point- that's hilarious!

Loved the ending too:D
LittleMissMorbid chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
So...

I kind of wish I was Derek in this circumstance.

Because it would be awesome.

Good job.
Fireflamesinferno chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I think it's official: you're my favorite LWD author.

I'm absolutely engrossed by the way you write Derek. It brings fantastic new levels of perspective to the ship.

Awesome job.