Reviews for A Matter of Time
Shawna chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
Another great chapter. Yeah! Renesmee is finally reunited with her family! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
Another great chapter! You did good at describing Renensmee's emotions over the attack from the Volturi, the loss of Rosalie, the injuries of Jacob and herself, and concern that she'd never see her family again. Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
Another great chapter. Poor Rosalie and Renesmee! Jane attacked them! I can't wait to find out what happens to poor little Renesmee and what her parents will do when they find out she's been kidnapped! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 8 . 12/26/2014
Another great chapter. I hope Edward and Bella see their daughter again! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 7 . 12/26/2014
Uh oh! First Renesmee's house is attacked then werewolves come after her! What could happen next? Great chapter, great conflict, and great cliff-hanger! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
Another great chapter. I loved how Leah and the wolves took on the vampires. This is a very well-written story and I'm loving every word! You've got me hooked! Oh! Could you write another chapter with the Volturi? Pretty please? Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
Great chapter! Finally, a chapter from the villains' POV! I loved how Caius, Jane, and Alec were discussing plans to take over the vampire world! Very well-written chapter! You hooked me from beginning to end! Please do another chapter from the Volturi's POV! I'd LOVE to see how they execute their plot and if everything goes to plan or if they fail again! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 4 . 12/26/2014
Another great chapter. But could you write a chapter with the Volturi? Like, what they're up to now that they've evacuated Volterra? And what about Jane and Alec's plot to take over the Volturi? How would that have gone? There are so many questions about the Volturi that I have in my head since Alice and Jasper scouted out the destroyed castle and found a half-dead Marcus that need answering! Please consider writing a chapter about the Volturi? Please, please, pretty please? It would make my day! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
Another great chapter. The fall of the Volturi was cool, but I think it would've been better if the Cullens had been the ones to take over the Volturi or we atleast could've seen Jane and Alec's fight with them. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
Another great chapter! Oh, could you please do another chapter with the Volturi soon? I really liked the Preface, and it made it sound like the Volturi would be up to something and I'd really like to see what kid of action they take! Please consider it? Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Great first chapter. I really liked the Preface with the Volturi. It really gave the chapter that uh oh feeling, like something bad will happen later on. Very well-written and keep up the good work!
CypherVera chapter 24 . 6/28/2013
Great story!
sml6446 chapter 24 . 5/13/2013
I enjoyed this story so much. Thank you for sharing it!

Stephanie
sml6446 chapter 23 . 5/13/2013
I hope her family stays close to her. Its a sad thought that they would be be across the country.
sml6446 chapter 22 . 5/13/2013
Oh, that was so smart of Renesme to share the pain with Jane. Jane was probably clueless to Renesme's power :)