Reviews for A Matter of Time
Reinbeau chapter 24 . 12/29/2015
GOOD STORY!
Reinbeau chapter 22 . 12/29/2015
The ranks of the rotten are thining dramatically.
Reinbeau chapter 17 . 12/29/2015
Charlie!
Reinbeau chapter 13 . 12/28/2015
Get 'em Leah, Get 'em!
Reinbeau chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
Reinbeau chapter 6 . 12/28/2015
Leah, you aren't stupid. Put 2 and 2 together.
Reinbeau chapter 5 . 12/28/2015
ALASKA!?

Rotten #%$$d
PastOneonta chapter 24 . 8/18/2015
This was interesting and different. I was glad Reneesmee moved with Jacob at the end and left her family, that was a very adult human thing to do. Thanks for writing and leaving this posted for new readers.
Shawna chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
Another great chapter. Yeah! Renesmee is finally reunited with her family! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
Another great chapter! You did good at describing Renensmee's emotions over the attack from the Volturi, the loss of Rosalie, the injuries of Jacob and herself, and concern that she'd never see her family again. Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
Another great chapter. Poor Rosalie and Renesmee! Jane attacked them! I can't wait to find out what happens to poor little Renesmee and what her parents will do when they find out she's been kidnapped! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 8 . 12/26/2014
Another great chapter. I hope Edward and Bella see their daughter again! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 7 . 12/26/2014
Uh oh! First Renesmee's house is attacked then werewolves come after her! What could happen next? Great chapter, great conflict, and great cliff-hanger! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
Another great chapter. I loved how Leah and the wolves took on the vampires. This is a very well-written story and I'm loving every word! You've got me hooked! Oh! Could you write another chapter with the Volturi? Pretty please? Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
Great chapter! Finally, a chapter from the villains' POV! I loved how Caius, Jane, and Alec were discussing plans to take over the vampire world! Very well-written chapter! You hooked me from beginning to end! Please do another chapter from the Volturi's POV! I'd LOVE to see how they execute their plot and if everything goes to plan or if they fail again! Keep up the good work!