Reviews for Let Sleeping Dogs Lie
but the joke was on you chapter 1 . 10/7/2018
why does everyone assume sex is supposed to hurt for the first time it's not if done properly and seeing how old Remus is I think he would know how to make it pleasurable
angel897 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
enjoyed reading it, love this paring
Redbookbluebook chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Well written lemon. I liked the phrase about "pistoning;" I've never heard it used that way before but I thought it was really effective.
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
If I thought the relationship between Remus and Nym was off because of the number of years, this is worse because Remus is old enough to be her father. Also, there was no use of a contraceptive charm, potion, etc...very irresponsible, at least the second time. I see that Hermione was no virgin.
MigratingCoconuts06 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Pretty good one shot. )
Bellsing chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
OMG, Wow and Bloody Hell! That was HOT. The best Remus I've read yet.
KatatonicRedHead chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I really really liked this story. Kind of interesting how you gave Remus a sort of split personality (or did Rowling do that in the books? I can't remember, its been so long since I've read them... I know, blasphemy!) I can see why some people might be a little disturbed by the fact that one minute Hermione is pining over Sirius, and the next confessing her love for Lupin. But it's a short one-shot, I mean what else can we expect? Regardless of all that, I really liked this story. Well done you!
Cassie-011 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
love it!
Pharies chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I loved the bit of humor you threw in there. It was great. Yu did a wonderful job with this. Can't read wait to rea more of your stories.

~Tori
Kimarya chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
D I found that quite entertaining. The funniest was the CONSTANT VILIGANCE!

Hail Prof. Moody.~
Monnbeam chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Wow what agreat one story, hopefully you will do a full story with them and maybe witha few more characters thrown in.
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
cant wait for more of this story hurry updates please thank you loved it