Reviews for Renegade: The Missing Hokage
Wolfone10 chapter 13 . 4/3
EVERYTHING that can be a problem, can be followed back to the Uchiha... so get RID of the them (Itachi and sasuke) and well problems vanish just get rid of them, like they should both die in a ditch!
Wolfone10 chapter 12 . 4/3
tell me ONE uchiha that was worth ANYTHING?... Exactly.. there are none.. the only Uchiha IS A DEAD ONE... Sasuke is a piece of shit!
Wolfone10 chapter 11 . 4/3
If that piece of shit would have already done the traitor thing, it's in his blood.. his a piece of SHIT!
Wolfone10 chapter 10 . 3/4
Okay, now it's getting a little hard to wrap my head around, not only was Danzo STUPID enough to send a hit squad but HE SENT KUSHINA? How fucking dumb is that? That's like HANDING Tsunade/the perv COMPLETE WRITTEN PROOF with a signature at the bottom of what he's been doing!

Not just that but being a former Jinchuriki Kushina should have been DAMN NEAR invincible to any tricks the old fool could do, but as an Uzumaki with considerable knowledge of seals NONE of THAT SHOULD BE ABLE TO AFFECT HER! No, this isn't a twist, this a plot hole big enough to DRIVE THROUGH.
Wolfone10 chapter 9 . 3/4
Is Danzo THAT DUMB in this one? What's to say that IF Naruto died (yeah right) Tsunade would just BURN the hokage library so she wouldn't be reminded of Konoha (as if losing Naruto would point TO ANYONE ELSE and she wouldn't come back and be joined by the pervert on a a SUICIDE mission to kill as many council members as possible). BURY the boy parentage? HOW would that be even POSSIBLE, the CAT IS OUTTA THE BAG! Besides once it hits suna, taki, snow or any other lands where Naruto is ALREADY beloved? Well... You can kinda see the fallout, this is one bell that CAN'T BE UN-RUNG. He's not being smart, or sane, or ANYTHING. It's too LATE, he should be feeling his power base already crumbling like it was made of sand.
Wolfone10 chapter 7 . 3/3
You know for a NINJA village, KONOHA seems ENTIRELY to against murder! If Danzo is SO MUCH of a problem just MURDER HIM! Either publicly (and tell anyone who cares that you JUST DON'T GIVE A DAMN about their opinions!) or privately and make it look like an accident, I mean in canon, sasgay just runs into the village as a missing nin no less and murders him publicly (NO PROOF, NOT CARING ONE WHIT!) .It's NOT THAT HARD.

Also wasn't sasgay supposed to be BOUNCED out of the ninja program and have his chakra sealed? A new hokage OR the council can't overturn the PREVIOUS hokage's last orders!
Guardian54 chapter 11 . 7/29/2014
I look forward to justice getting started...

1) Operation Uproot
2) Hyuuga Massacre... er I mean mop-up, as janitors only take out the trash, not PEOPLE, yeah?
3) More Janitorial Duties

Good writing, hope you'll finish someday...
Biblio388 chapter 18 . 4/10/2014
A little unexpected but still interesting. Hope to read more in the future.
Biblio388 chapter 13 . 4/10/2014
Really like reading this. Good spelling and a solid storyline. Almost don't want to stop reading but got a test in a few hours that I should probably study for. Maybe not, though.
Biblio388 chapter 11 . 4/10/2014
Chuu is awesome. He might be my new hero for a little while. Hope to see more scenes with him in them.
Biblio388 chapter 10 . 4/10/2014
Holy crap. Didn't see that happening. Good job dropping that without giving it away early. I am naturally suspicious, so I considered it when they were described earlier but dismissed the idea as unlikely. Looking forward to what other surprises you have in store.
Biblio388 chapter 9 . 4/10/2014
I read one of the other stories done for this challenge and I have to say that I am liking both of the ways they are interpreted.
Biblio388 chapter 7 . 4/10/2014
That end was really interesting. Getting to see a lot of people in a different light this story. Quite enjoying myself as well.
Biblio388 chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
Izumo and Kotetsu are freaking awesome. They are the unsung heroes of many a Naruto story and I would like to call attention to them after reading the end of this chapter. I look forward to reading more off this story.
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
Like seeing Tsume in the fic. Don't see her play any role at all in most fics. I personally like her a lot and hope to see her play a big role in the story. Great story so far.