Reviews for Need You So Bad
Mystery Day Dreamer chapter 13 . 1/14/2014
OO ELEVEN KIDS!? IS THAT MAN ISANE?!

Awesome story btw! 3 I still think Sasuke is insane... -_-
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 13 . 9/18/2011
I love this! It was totally AWESOME!

ILoveSxS chapter 10 . 12/16/2010
OMFG! THAT WAS SO FUNNY! SAKURA ALL HORNY! I LAUGHED SO HARD!
vampiress0012 chapter 9 . 8/14/2010
im kinda wodering where the hell ino and shikmaru are but thats alright!
Dr.Mukuro Love chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I like your choice of words , I've been reading your work ! Its really good , your ideas are wonderful . :D
light-prevails-darkness chapter 13 . 6/17/2010
yup yup yup diz was a totally awesome story. good job!D"CJ"D
light-prevails-darkness chapter 10 . 6/17/2010
oh hot damn... again i literally laughed my ass off my computer chair. oh my damn i couldn't stop laughing at all. my family looked at me like i was freakin crazy cuz i was jux laughing and pointing at the ... ahhh... i like this story it was serious at first but then it goes to being totally funny. ah good times good times.D"CJ"D
light-prevails-darkness chapter 9 . 6/17/2010
hahahaha... i literally laughed my ass off of my computer chair. when the girls just started screaming over a rat. and then the guys come barging in as their heroes and jux couldn't believe they did all that over a rat. man that was funny and so was neji's response. and sasuke's kiss well... dat was totally something else.D"CJ"D
QuItIe-LoVeR chapter 13 . 3/2/2010
i have never seen a beautiful story un my entire time of reading anime stories.

ooh write some more!
Ototo-love chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Ta! What the heck lol nice cut off :P

Well here I am reviewing just like u asked lol

Tell me if its odd that I sent u 2 in one day?

Maybe lol xD

bye bye
Ria Shadowheart chapter 13 . 12/15/2009
OMG! Tottaly loved it! I love your style! I'm gonna have to browse and deffentally read your other story! I mena I don't really like SakuXSask but you really made it sound good! Awesome!
sweetEpie994 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
This was LITERALLY "THE" best story i've ever read in a lifetime! And not only was it funny and PERFECT, but it also was a sasukeXsakura story (the kind of stories i only get on here to read), and it was the first sasuXsaku story I've ever read that was actually completed. Usually i only read the ones that are in progress cuz the ones that are completed usually end in a stupid, boring, or unexciting way! But urs was PERFECT from the beginning to the end! I REALY hope u find some time to make another sasuXsaku romance/humor fanfic like this! Cuz i'll read everyone of them to the end! haha! You should become an author or something when you grow up! A lot of people will prolly read your work. I kno i enjoyed reading THIS one cuz u did such a awesome phenominal job on it! I hope u make some more! :)
Sharpclaws chapter 10 . 9/30/2009
Very interesting. I've only read the first few paragraphs but I had to put a review. Did you research this Flunitazepam? Is it even real? I just had to bring out my dictionary from the explanations of the drug. Though I do praise your use of vocabulary.
Sharpclaws chapter 9 . 9/30/2009
I love it! LOL I loved how Neji and Sasuke turned on Sai.
WatashiNoTenshi07 chapter 13 . 9/11/2009
the best story i have read so far... it was super great ! please make more SASUSAKUs... :D