Reviews for The Wonder of Woman
Tigress2929 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
The ending was funny, of course wonder woman would be oblivious. :)
DreamsFire chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Wow. i enjoyed reading that. I like it. It's making me hope you have written more so that i can read more of your works.
Icha chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Wonderful! I read your story long time ago, but didn't realise that I could and should leave any review. Sorry...

I very much like your interpretation of Batman's thoughts. Very Batman!

MIB, I also just realised that it was your story that first hurled me to write a story about Diana, the moon, and Selina (fic: Daugthers of the Moon). I really thank you for that.
Storm chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Wonderful! Short and intense! I loved it! Congratulations! Id love to read your different stories about Wonder woman.
PAH chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
I loved your story. It was short but very sweet and very romantic. It is very insightful. I hope you write more. I am glad you have found your own "Wonder Woman".
NCangel chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
That was really good. Have you thought about writting more? If you do I'd love to read more. Keep writing and God Bless!
MrManiac chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
Short and simple. Great. I loves it. Its funny the character that has deeper thoughts about her is The Bat.
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
I like it... In a few sentences you captured the essence of how I suspect most of the guys in the League feel about Diana... Please, write more.

Guesses - 1 was Superman; 2 - Aquaman, or maybe Zauriel, from the verbage; 3 - The Bat.
Papa Wheelie chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
Bang-up job! You depicted Superman's and Batman's thoughts very convincingly. But, Auqaman came off sounding a little Thorish. Perhaps, you're practicing for a JLA/Avengers crossover story? In any case, congratulations and keep up the good work!
Alice chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
That was great. Keep writing.
Rennashei chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
Awesome. You are a really good writer.
Meljean Brook chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
I wish you would write more; I absolutely loved "Who am I?" and now this short look at how WW affects the men of the JLA is another great piece.

You did a great job characterizing each man in this story; each personality had a different flavor and rhythm, a hard task.

And dammit, I wish he would tell her! *grin*

Also, writing women is something that you could probably do well; if you know a character and are true to it, then it doesn't matter if they are a woman or a man-they will come out right. And, you seem very concerned with making sure your characters are unique, and portrayed correctly. That's 90% of the job.

Great job, and I look forward to other stories from you, should you ever feel the need to write some more.

Thanks. :)