Reviews for The Agents and The Vampire
Siobhan Cullen chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
i love NCIS, Abby she is my girl and the cullens are great so i'm loving this story. congrats
teishamarie chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
"Like I said, clueless." That's awesome.

Great work on how you right the POV's. I can definitely see the change in character and half the time I don't even need the (Insert name here) POV thing.

great work.
Ninth chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
HAhahaha! Love it!

'Like I said, clueless' XD

Keep writing!

You write really good. I can this story over and over and over again without it becomming boring!
thinkb4uact chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
This story is perfect it has Abby and bella/Carlisle pairing. Can't wait to read more.
Sliver of Melody chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
Heh awesome!
princess moon shadow chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
Love it!
KellyRoxton chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
oh my goodness Oh my goodness what a great chapter Please oh Please write more. Grins GREAT Job! I think Gibbs will tell Abby and Abby will somewhat nudge Bella into talking with her and since they are both seeing older people it should totally rock. GRins. Write more soon. Hugs you.. Love Love Love it.
starbright37 chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
lol. funny chapter. cant wait to read more. please update soon.
The Famous Fire Lady M chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
This is epic except I would rather see a Hellsing/NCIS one only because, frankly, I wanna see what would happen.

I have a feeling there would be a lot of spals to the back of the heads of several people/vampires. xDD
Angel JJK chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
Love it! Please continue!
Bookits chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
I think that Gibbs was being to possessive of Abby. He loves her like a close friend NOT a lover. Anyway...please update soon! I want to know what happens next!
Bookits chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
So Abby! U DUH BOMB!
teishamarie chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
Bro, this is the shizz! So many sexy mofo's in the one story, can life get any more dope?

Yes, I am trying to be a gangsta and don't worry I know it's pathetic, I'm just on a sugar hype, when I should be sleeping. And still hypo from OJ shots in health class today. Hm.

Anyways. . . WHO! Awesome story I can't wait to see how this will turn out, it's an intriguing idea and it'll be great to see how it pans out!

less than three,

teishamarie
Kittani chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
Oh... I really like this so far. NCIS is my favourite crime show, and twilight is my favourite book, so I have a feeling that I am going to get hooked on this fic very quickly.

Keep typing!
Sliver of Melody chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
Hm very interesting so far!
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »