Reviews for The Agents and The Vampire
teishamarie chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
Bro, this is the shizz! So many sexy mofo's in the one story, can life get any more dope?

Yes, I am trying to be a gangsta and don't worry I know it's pathetic, I'm just on a sugar hype, when I should be sleeping. And still hypo from OJ shots in health class today. Hm.

Anyways. . . WHO! Awesome story I can't wait to see how this will turn out, it's an intriguing idea and it'll be great to see how it pans out!

less than three,

teishamarie
Kittani chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
Oh... I really like this so far. NCIS is my favourite crime show, and twilight is my favourite book, so I have a feeling that I am going to get hooked on this fic very quickly.

Keep typing!
Sliver of Melody chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
Hm very interesting so far!
princess moon shadow chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
Love it!
auerlia chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
love this story plz update soon
starbright37 chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
love this story. please update soon. I cant wait to read more.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
interesting. Please continue.
KellyRoxton chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
Great Job. I'm so glad you updated :) whoot! Wonder what Gibbs and Cullen's interagation is going to be like. Hmm Is Cullen using something on Abby so she won't recognize him? Or does she not know him? I was hoping she would have been taught by him. Grins. Anyway Must dash. Hugs you GREAT
NCISfankid13 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
good story but NCIS is in washington D.C but all in all it was a good stroy are you going to wright more to is
Walkinthegarden chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
My favorite Cullen and my favorite NCIS agent. hum... UPDATE SON!
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
strange that Carlisle is with Bella. Oh well. Please update soon.
white angel falling chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
WOW that was. . . different but i like it :D keep on writing!
MrsUzumakiUchiha chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
love
The Dark Side Has Yaoi chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
this is really good, please update?
Annie DiNozzo-David chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Ha! I'm loving this story! It's so funny! 'Every one knows Big Foot doesn't exist!' Lol! Keep going, it's looking really good!
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »