Reviews for The Agents and The Vampire
thinkb4uact chapter 13 . 10/30/2009
thank you for a another great chapter and having them posted almost back to back. I can see where the others think Carlisle could have something to do with bella missing.
princess moon shadow chapter 13 . 10/30/2009
Love it!
KellyRoxton chapter 13 . 10/30/2009
Oh my goodness You have me on the edge of my seat.. Will Abby be hurt. Will Bella be all right. I mean Abby's headin into battle with Carlisle and Gibbs is further behind and doesn't want the rest of the team to know. Wonder where Ducky is right now? Hugs you Write more soon.. Please and Post sooner I can't wait to read more.
starbright37 chapter 12 . 10/29/2009
what! what happened? you cant end it like that. no.

loved it. cant wait to read more. please please update soon.
LiorSapir chapter 12 . 10/29/2009
what?

wait, what!

i want to read more!

can't wait to read more!
princess moon shadow chapter 12 . 10/28/2009
Love it!
animaluvr123 chapter 12 . 10/28/2009
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER, UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
KellyRoxton chapter 12 . 10/28/2009
Oh no why would she leave her bodyguard. WHAT... She's been taken and it sounds like she's been gone hours. Why did it take so long... Sighs.. I'm hoping the next chapter will be posted soon GREAT Job. WRite more soon.
thinkb4uact chapter 12 . 10/28/2009
Hi, thanks for the new chapter. Loved how Emmett freaked over a little phone flirting. I hope you do update sooner then later after leaving us that small cliffy.
jaspers-honeybee chapter 12 . 10/28/2009
omg i cant wait
nikkiscraps chapter 12 . 10/28/2009
You can not leave us like that! I was all in forgiveness mode for the long wait till you did that. I'm beginning to question your genious of merging my 2 favorite things. Maybe it's my own sanity I should be worried about. I know I don't have the patience for an unfinished story. please...
Angel JJK chapter 11 . 10/28/2009
Cool! Please continue!
Pampers Baby Dry chapter 11 . 10/4/2009
love IT! omg, you gonna have a confrontation? i think it would be awsome if one of the team members of ncis was turned, hehehe, particularly gibbs...anyway love it and cant wait till you update! see yha
animaluvr123 chapter 11 . 10/4/2009
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER, UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
nikkiscraps chapter 11 . 9/2/2009
Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant! I can't believe someone took two of my most favorite things and put them together. I am eternally grateful. I've always wanted Abby with Gibbs. Course the love of my life was 19yrs older than me so I'm pretty open to anything. Keep writing! I don't have much patience, but I'll try to be better for you.
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »