Reviews for Daughter
Eden chapter 20 . 7/22/2015
Oh, I love your story so much!
That was an amazing fiction. You did a wonderful work.
Brilliant!
Please, write an another one. You are real blessed with talent. Love it very very much!
Winterhalt chapter 20 . 10/11/2013
I loved this soo much. I wish you had included the wedding. well done
hooked chapter 20 . 8/21/2013
Awww. Well done. Sweet story.
TeelanaFalcao chapter 20 . 4/1/2013
Essa é sem dúvida uma das melhores estórias que li. Ela é simplesmente incrível!
Wolf chapter 20 . 1/25/2013
Best Story ever! Great Job !
Adeela chapter 20 . 10/27/2012
Loved this story..reading it again for third time :)
Guest chapter 20 . 8/2/2012
another great chapter. I truly hope that after they are married that Teela is permitted to learn adam's secret. or if not, then she "Accidentally" discovers the truth for herself. Orko found out by being at the wrong place at the wrong time, so could Teela.
senivatar chapter 20 . 7/30/2012
the end? seems unfinish to me, post one epilogue, please.
Rosariusarcanum chapter 20 . 7/30/2012
Over all I the story has been good. But I really think a wrap up is needed. You have Lyran, and the wedding itself, also does Adam assume the the postion of king after the wedding?. Ending it here kinda leaves you wondering what happened.
AlPhalover chapter 20 . 7/30/2012
Very rich and detailed. You made knew characters who were well rendered. One wonders about Ryan. Didn't one of his people resent teela. Perhaps she loved him? Or what about Adora? Very well dome!
busard chapter 20 . 7/29/2012
great chapter. I love it very much, but I have hoped to see Ryan's reaction too. I really feel like if there is something left out. Maybe you can made a sequel for that. Good story none the less.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/22/2012
It doesn't look like Ryan is going to have much of a chance after all. There doesn't seem to be a lot fo interaction going on there.

This was another wonderful update, but I'm afraid of how much is left to cover. It seems like there is quite a bit. Unless, of course, the last chapter is the length of three normal chapters. ;)
alphalover chapter 19 . 7/17/2012
I am waiting for the story to be complete, so I can read these new chapters and comment as a whole. I've loved what I've read!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/5/2012
marvelous chapter.
ponytail chapter 18 . 7/5/2012
Fantastic update as always. I did find it odd that Adam is one year ahead and Teela seemed like she was still on day two. Just wondering if the order was meant to be switched around. I was surprised to find Teela not having her own stories of having been hit on. ;)