Reviews for Stay
CJ-T-Bone chapter 1 . 5/7
Wow... my heart is going crazy with this. that was some intense stuff. I loved it! :)
smylealong2k chapter 1 . 2/13
Very well written! Your words are magic.
thequeen99 chapter 1 . 1/5
AHHHH my heart, this is just too warm. 'tell me to leave? tell me this is wrong? ooohhh your words are too damn perfect and beautiful. the description of her surrender are so light yet so hot. Kudos!
Kirida chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Love Zuko and Katara together.
A Flicker of Candlelight chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I wish you would've continued it. But still it was well written and well done!
Peace215 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Phewwww! *wipes forehead*

Such an emotionally charged one-shot! So much could be said that wasn't. So much that was said that just begs for more!

you could feel the tensions and the want and just the push for more. Its always amazing to make a reader feel like the characters in the story.

Great one-shot! Great character portrayal. Just all over awesome!

Peace
romancerox chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I love the torn emotions between the two characters. Your diction was great. awesome job
Kakashis-Girl1369 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I rather like this one. I really like how it could lead to so many different scenarios in the near and far future, usually I rather hate stories like this, where it's all left up in the air, but this one is very nice . I'm all for Zuko/Katara love, and the added naughtiness of it all is such a great touch, now if only this was the first piece in a nice long collection of pieces revolving around the two and their forbidden escapades.
Screech Owl chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Fabulous!
x-Ink-is-Beauty-x chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
OMG XD, that was so freaking AWESOME I love the way you crafted the story. Brilliant
FIRE LADY OREN chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
OMG...this is...i found myself holding my breath reading this!it so intense!and went zuko just says "stay..."...i can't even describe what it feels...lol...very good one!
Aoluas Anminti chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
The tension between these two is beautiful and beautifully conveyed. Describing that much passion with the characters barely touching each other and practically immobile takes talent, and I think it's actually best that this didn't develop into a lemon; their feeling of being drawn to one another and their moral dilemma is the point, not the actual act.

Brava.
NonsensicalLyrics chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
*pants*

Oh god, that got my pulse going like crazy, I feel like I was the one sandwiched between a wall and a sexy brooding man.

It's been said before, but for a fic where they barely even moved, that was incredibly hot. The tension was unbelievable (in a good way), and captured very well. That tension, when you're both thinking about whether or not you should could kiss and you know you're both thinking about it and you know it would just take a few inched movements, but it feels like miles and neither of you can move, yeah, you got it perfectly. How tiny movements seems like sweeping ones.

Gah. Yeah, I could almost feel the heat of their skin. That was great.
shorinai chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
M... nice.

This melted me into a grinning, purring, puddle of goo. Well done!
smos chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Wow...if only that would happen in the real Avatar show...