Reviews for Lines Unbroken
NaraMorris chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
MORE MORE!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
Nice little story... I enjoyed it... But in the end I kind of missed the team...
But still, nice done!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
Awesome...!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
Hi. I just love those family moments in stories... Im truely excited about the next one...
Beautiful Snow Queen chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
Love the humor in this chapter, esp, Jeffries. I love that guy.
Beautiful Snow Queen chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
Didn't see that coming. I never did like the Frankie/Scotty pairing.
Beautiful Snow Queen chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Moe Kitchner. Guy walks, Lilly gets ticked and bad blood is in the mix. I missed all of season 7, but thank the Lord for spoilers. Anyway, great story.
Beautiful Snow Queen chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
If only this had happened.
LissyLou chapter 8 . 5/24/2011
that was a great story
Hazmatt chapter 8 . 8/5/2009
Amazing story! Absolutely inredible! I love it! The parallelism at the end of this chapter mirroring the first chapter was brilliant!
Hazmatt chapter 7 . 8/5/2009
Great chapter! I love it! Both of them are trying to not push the other into something physical that they both want! Brilliant!
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 8/5/2009
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! Absolutely perfect! I'm glad that it seems like things will work out for them and I hope that they do!
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 8/5/2009
Brilliant chapter! Take the cars out of the equation, and you know Lilly's going to be the one kicking butt! I really enjoyed it! I love what Lilly said in the elevator! Perfect!
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
What a twist! I really wasn't expecting that! Amazing chapter! I hope Scotty can catch up in time to prevent Frankie from trying again!
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
Brilliant chapter! I really enjoyed it! I loved the Romeo and Julliet references, as well as the part with the comment about teaching the canaries to sing! Perfect!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »