Reviews for A Princely Sum
SqrlLrd chapter 1 . 3/25
What if they put a copy-write on the words Dark Lord, Mudblood, Or any of the unforgivables with the penalty of a bowel loosening hex that would not stop until the fine was paid?
InwoodHp chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
So lovely. I really enjoyed the characterization of the Weasleys and Harry.
gaul1 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Good chapter, byes
Luc chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Nice idea. I skipped a lot cause it seemed the explanation of this all was not made clear until the very end. I had little idea what harry was jinxing and the twins didnt really explain it well. Plus there was so much stuff unrelated to the plot. I didnt want to read harry/gingin stuff which just delayed the main plot idea and figuring it out.
The idea was good, i just hoped to see all that would come from it
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
love harry's gift to ginny
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Nice stuff! Ooh, Harry really oughta do that for real!
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
That was brilliant.
Gundum M chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
love it.
RiverOffers chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Truly a prank of pranks ... though I would have preferred the max amount of a fine without the warning ... let them go bankrupt in days/weeks ... truly teach them/everyone a thing or two about messing with "Harry Potter". -DAMN I just lost three knots!
jbfritz chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
ROFLMFAO! Excellent although would have been nice to see how much he got also could have a side story about Harry's vault exploding or gringotts fining people cause they can't pay since Harry has all the knuts
kb0 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
That was really funny. :) My only critique would be to say that you needed to spend a little more time on the results. You have a marvelous build up, but you need a little more "oomph" at the end. What does the next Daily Prophet look like? What happens when Fudge says it? Or Umbridge? Does it affect the Wizengamot too, and what happens at their next meeting, maybe Fudge tries to get it overturned (and fails)? What about when Voldie or the DE's say it? Maybe a scene at Hogwarts after the break where Malfoy and then Snape say it?

Otherwise, very nicely written and I didn't see any mistakes. I also like the characterizations. It'd be nice to see you continue this universe.

Kevin
gredandforgerock chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Like this story. I started with Birds of a Feather and found this one when I checked for updates. I've read about half your stories now and I got to say I like them. Good job, keep it up.
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Loved it! A very nice, funny story that I enjoyed reading immensely! I especially liked your special names for Harry-'The-Boy-Who-Can-Multitask' has to be my favorite...and what an enjoyable way to multitask! :) I was wondering about what exactly they were going to 'jinx' until the end of the story, and let's just say it kept me on my toes keeping up with Gred & Forge. I think you did a bang-up job writing G&F as well-it really sounded like them! Thanks for writing! :)
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
This was really good and very intersting. I liked it.
Rachelme177 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I thought the Taboo Jinx was another example of something JKR either didn't think of earlier, or didn't think through.

Voldemort doesn't want anyone to say his name - he never has. So why did he wait until Dumbledore died to make his name Taboo? Wouldn't have been more impressive if even the Great Albus Dumbledore paid the price for saying his name?

I was a bit confused by the techincal aspects, but I think that's because I was too busy trying to work out exactly what was being copyrighted.

Loved the way Harry and Ginny carried on in front of the twins. And you take on Ron having given up trying to stop it.

kudos - even though it's past due - on another great story.

Rachelme