Reviews for A Princely Sum
loretta537 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
this is great, i would love a few more chapters as everybody finds out that harry had his name copywritten and the consequences from it. harry potter merchandise pulled from stores, history books unable to be printed, ministry officials unable to use his name to get elected, ect
MissLisaBennett chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
This is really good! Excelent job!

MisLis
Myrddin Ignis Magus THE FINAL chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Awesome!

I knew from the beginning, but the anticipation still built to the end.
piltad chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Great idea copy writing his name though I do wish could have seen more of how that affects everyone. But great job showing all the Ginny/Harry fluff it was fun to see and you do write it beautifully.
BookWormVicky chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Just as brilliant as always, I had the same idea for a gift! LOL. The boy-who-was-blushing bit was so funny. The bit when they kissed in front of all the Weasleys was also hilarious, they breathe through their noses! SO funny. I love all of your stories! When they thought it was an engagement thing, hilarious! Ginny's gift to Harry I also loved. Brilliant! Amazing! Incredible! Exactly like all your other stories! LOL. All of your ideas are so brilliantly original, you have such a talent for writing.

Vicky
GiGiFanFic chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
What a fabulous plot bunny this turned out to be. I am a bit thick, like Ron and sometimes, okay most times, that Harry can be, but it took me to theend and your words to see where they were heading. I thought that they were trying to protect the twins inventions. This was simply awesome. Loved it. Great writing.
Bashalinge chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Bloody Brilliant
AngusH chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Great story, nicely funny.
rlpj4 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
This is quite an interesting concept. But instead of the Daily Prophet, I think it would have been better for this story to have the violation occur as a part of a very large Ministry press conference where the Minister attempts to use Harry's name for political gain.
sbmcneil chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
That was great! I love the twins, they are so devious yet so good to their family (Harry included).
SassyFrassKerr chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I love this story. And I still want to know what's in the corner of Gred and Forge's room!
Comet Moon chapter 1 . 5/7/2009