Reviews for Someone Like You
leemikki chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Lol the nickname, Love the banter
Naguabo chapter 21 . 1/24/2013
Would you accept feedback from someone who isn't a lady?
This story was very enjoyable and I think you have the characters' voices, moods, and interactions down right. Oh, and thank you for putting Tyra and Landry together. You have a good sense of when to interject some humor.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/1/2012
Overall this is a pretty good story, but you write them speaking "quickly" way too often. It's so repetitive that it constantly made me cringe as I was reading. That and writing the word "about" instead of "around" took away from an otherwise good read.
Clois4ever chapter 21 . 8/1/2012
Well done! A beautiful finish to this fantastic story, Thank you for writing this and sharing it! This is one I will remember for a very long time! :)
ciaranoelle chapter 21 . 4/21/2011
Epilogue please! Real Good Job!
NightWorldFreak chapter 21 . 9/27/2010
i like it
Rose2621 chapter 21 . 4/26/2010
Great story
sunshine37 chapter 21 . 10/12/2009
Great story, I absolutely loved it.
Ansleyrocks chapter 21 . 7/30/2009
That was a great ending you did so well with this! Thanks for writing I can't wait to read more from you!
moan6stars chapter 21 . 7/23/2009
Ok so i'm back and found your story finished. I have devoured every chapter in like half an hour. I'm so sorry i missed your updates and couldn't review all the chapters. But i loved all of them. I'm really glad you managed to write the tension into the last game. Alot of authors don't quite manage it and it leaves me skipping lines to see who wins but with you i read every word, quite probably i read every word twice!.

I notice another story on your main profile so i'm heading there next. Suppose all thats left to say is i love everything about this story and your writing so please continue.

Steph
vikaluvsmish chapter 21 . 7/19/2009
ah finally got time to catch the last chapters. Firstly amazing i liked it how u paced the story to get to the point of where tim realized he was in love and wanted to express those feeling towards julie. The last chp was good, kinda came back full circle on how they first met. I am gonna start with new story soon and will review it, but i hoped that you would a story which set in the future tim and julie graduated moved back to dillon and they meet.. then the rest flows out there.. maybe i will start writing seems like a good idea..

tc

hope u had a fun and safe wknd!
KimmieG23 chapter 21 . 7/12/2009
Amazing story ending! I love your writing ability, it's pretty amazing. One of my favorite Tulie stories! I hope you continue to keep writing stories. And as to your question that you were asking, Tim and Julie high school story could be interesting, but it's really up to you. I can't wait till you start writing again!

;]
secretcircle chapter 21 . 7/12/2009
Really enjoyed this, keep writing and if it happens to include the gorgeous Mr Riggins, then well...
Jess chapter 21 . 7/12/2009
Aww, I really loved this chapter, very well written and sweet.

Hmm, I actually feel like reading some Tim/OC but I'd also like a Tim/Julie HS story. 3 No matter, I'll probably love it as much as this one! :)
cenababy chapter 21 . 7/11/2009
well that was a great story I cant wait to read the next... I am a fan of the Tulie high school story.. Julie is so young and innocent and well Tim will always be the bad boy no matter if he is 17 or 100 thats just who his character is but I love the two of them together no matter what so feel free to write whatever you want I just cant guarantee that I will read it if someone other than Julie is lovin on Tim LOL... grate story though I loved every minute of it and cant wait to read the next...

ciao-Mel