Reviews for Remember?
HectorDoesGoRug123 chapter 15 . 5/28/2013
This is my first time reading anything to do with RENT and you have certainly set the bar high. I wish you would continue. I'll follow just in case.
EmZ711 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
:( You haven't updated in a really long time. :'( I really like this story. Please update? :)
AliceCullenForever101 chapter 15 . 2/2/2011
Amazing! I don't know if you still plan in writing this but I absolutely love this story and I really hope you continue it:)

I love the Maureen/Roger relationship and I hope you will update soon:)
SamanthaStephens chapter 15 . 9/6/2010
I LOVE this story! Please update!
Broadway Babe WA chapter 15 . 9/6/2010
AHHH! THIS IS SUPER GOOD! UPDATE! PLEASE?
truly unruly chapter 15 . 8/3/2010
wow. okay. i did not see that coming.

xD i was genuinely sure maureen was HIV positive there. whoa. that was well-played. excellent twist! i look forward to seeing what happens next! xx
cherryberrysweetie chapter 15 . 7/28/2010
This is the best rent fanfic I've read in a long time. I'm looking forward to the next chapter :)
SPEEEEEEEAK chapter 15 . 7/27/2010
OHMYGOD HOW CAN YOU JUST END IT LIKE THAT?

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

Annyyyyyyways...Hihi! I just found this story and read all of it and I LOVE IT! It's been sooooooo long since I read anything this good! Like honestly, this is a brilliant idea and very well executed. I can't wait for you to update it!

Is it too much to beg? (:
tinkerbelle27 chapter 14 . 5/18/2010
YAY They're together,I think? I liked these last two chapters, thank you for updating! See, people don't usually put them together, but I feel like there could be a sweetness between the two of them if one looked hard enough and you definitely captured it at the end of the chapter. Okay long ramble done now...

Good job! 0)
truly unruly chapter 14 . 5/18/2010
to be honest, i've had a bit of a "blah" day but these new chapters made me feel a hell of a lot better. i love how you're delving into why maureen stuck with mark even though the whole relationship was always a bit unlikely, and the maureen/roger bits were really really sweet...it's nice to see that she's learning to forgive and they're finally moving past their history and can hopefully start something new... :) but of course, there are still a lot of unfinished issues and i eagerly look forward to seeing how you develop them.
emma chapter 12 . 5/14/2010
just caught up one this. I like what you did with the last couple of chapters and the bit of a cliff hanger at the end. hope you update soon!
tinkerbelle27 chapter 12 . 4/22/2010
I was thinking last chapter "He has HIV he has HIV..." I liked this chapter too, mostly because I'm a fan of Roger/Maureen and it was nice to have them not fight, I like it!
tinkerbelle27 chapter 9 . 4/22/2010
Okay so once upon a time I just reviewed your story, but I had to create a new account because fanfiction ate my old one. I'm seriously enjoying this story, it's not easy to write something for a show like this and I admire anyone who does so.

I don't like Joanne either so it's okay, you can keep her annoying if you like 0)
Julz chapter 8 . 4/22/2010
Uh...I don't know if you're still focusing on this story because I haven't finished it yet, but I really like this story. Maureen's actually my favorite character so I didn't think I'd like this story, but I still like her regardless of her bitchiness...oh and I love Roger so any story with him as a major character is fine with me so yeah good job! I'm enjoying it a lot!
Ms. Mimi Elphie-Amy chapter 12 . 4/4/2010
OMG OMG OMG! wow...I can't believe this! They slept together WITHOUT A CONDOM! you'd think Roger'd be a little smarter...UPDATE SOON!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »