Reviews for Be Gentle With Me
Guest chapter 15 . 11/26/2016
Where is the next chapter?
Guest chapter 15 . 8/12/2016
This story is so good and compels you to want to read more but at the same time utterly awful. I honestly don't know if I continue to read this. I don't know if I can bear it anymore its... it... is just heartbreaking. Great author though just with a really sick mind. like this story disgusts me but at the same time it interests me enough to read more.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/20/2016
Loving it! Why is it a cliff hanger ?T-T
Bugger King chapter 15 . 5/3/2016
You are really goodI would give you out of 10 are the totally speechless!:D:D
Sha12 chapter 15 . 12/17/2015
Please keep going ͡ ͜ʖ ͡
Squibeetos chapter 15 . 9/23/2015
Oh my gosh.. I don't have enough words to describe how amazing and phenomenal this story is. The detail, writing, plot and everything is just amazing and beautiful.

I love this story and your writing. This is one if my favorite RobinxKid story.

Amazing, truly amazing.

Please make more chapters, this is amazing :)
Smiling Seshat chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
So, so sad! I can't wait to read more about how they'll deal with this.
Smiling Seshat chapter 3 . 8/23/2015
Oh, it's nice to see Cyborg can notice how bad the situation is, and that Robin should solve it.
Smiling Seshat chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
You really know how to add humour and make it sound good.
Smiling Seshat chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Aw, so cute!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/4/2015
Oh my God... have I really been waitingnalmost a year for the next chapter?! Please please PLEASE finish this fanfiction! It's literally my FAVORITE teen titan one EVER! *desperately waits for new chapter*
C.W chapter 15 . 3/7/2015
Hi, I found this story a few weeks back, I am a massive shipper of Birdflash and I love this story, this is probably the best Birdflash I've ever read. Please update soon!
Agafa Shelly chapter 7 . 3/6/2015
Poor doesn't need this after what slade done
Psychopath chapter 15 . 1/28/2015
I love reading torture scenes, your writing is amazing, please update this, Kid Flash is my favourite character, I love it when he's being tortured. :)
whiteraven chapter 15 . 1/26/2015
This is a plea for an update