Reviews for Be Gentle With Me
JustaTVBookworm chapter 15 . 9/8
So, that was pretty crazy.

I wandered over here from Ao3 after I saw you had cross posted this story here as well. I was hoping you had written more chapters, and you did not disappoint.

This is actually the first Teen Titans fic I had ever read. I mostly read Wally West and Young Justice fics, but I came over to this fandom to see what it had to offer. Intense stuff.

From your comments, it looks like you hadn't updated in three years before these latest chapters. It's been three years since then, so I can hope you'll have something up eventually. If not, thanks for the story anyway!
Mary H. poppins chapter 15 . 3/28
Please update!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/26/2016
Where is the next chapter?
Guest chapter 15 . 8/12/2016
This story is so good and compels you to want to read more but at the same time utterly awful. I honestly don't know if I continue to read this. I don't know if I can bear it anymore its... it... is just heartbreaking. Great author though just with a really sick mind. like this story disgusts me but at the same time it interests me enough to read more.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/20/2016
Loving it! Why is it a cliff hanger ?T-T
Bugger King chapter 15 . 5/3/2016
You are really goodI would give you out of 10 are the totally speechless!:D:D
Sha12 chapter 15 . 12/17/2015
Please keep going ͡ ͜ʖ ͡
Squibeetos chapter 15 . 9/23/2015
Oh my gosh.. I don't have enough words to describe how amazing and phenomenal this story is. The detail, writing, plot and everything is just amazing and beautiful.

I love this story and your writing. This is one if my favorite RobinxKid story.

Amazing, truly amazing.

Please make more chapters, this is amazing :)
Smiling Seshat chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
So, so sad! I can't wait to read more about how they'll deal with this.
Smiling Seshat chapter 3 . 8/23/2015
Oh, it's nice to see Cyborg can notice how bad the situation is, and that Robin should solve it.
Smiling Seshat chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
You really know how to add humour and make it sound good.
Smiling Seshat chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Aw, so cute!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/4/2015
Oh my God... have I really been waitingnalmost a year for the next chapter?! Please please PLEASE finish this fanfiction! It's literally my FAVORITE teen titan one EVER! *desperately waits for new chapter*
C.W chapter 15 . 3/7/2015
Hi, I found this story a few weeks back, I am a massive shipper of Birdflash and I love this story, this is probably the best Birdflash I've ever read. Please update soon!
Agafa Shelly chapter 7 . 3/6/2015
Poor doesn't need this after what slade done