Reviews for Stay
Rose Davis chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Beautiful.
soullshakedown chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
This was so heartbreaking, but I love the way you were able to give hope and light without devaluing the sadness in the characters. Well Done! I very much enjoyed this story :)
TheatreGeek98 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Ugh. Perfect
Crying chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Beautiful. Perfect. Both for the Perce/Audrey and Angie/George stuff. I cried multiple times, it was so sad, George loosing Fred...
unique.normality chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I really love this, you really depict the emotions very well
Halgerd chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I love this story. I think I read it when you first published it and never reviewed. Shame on me! Cheers!
YouCanCallMePoison chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Awww a happy ending for Angelina and George. Glad to read one where they aren't just completely using each other as a replacement. Great read definitely have to favorite it.
Jenna chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I love this story! Ive read it a million times but never reviewed! Well done you!
tamara72 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Loved this.
Dani chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Absolutely AMAZING. I love this pairing and this was hot and awesome. Thank you for doing my favorite character of Angelina, such great justice.
Empty-Account000000 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I love this pairing, I like the fact that they

got together. I don't care what anyone saids.
yesim chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Thank you..it was awesome..I love george and angelina..Please keep it up..
Silver Scribes chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Wow, this was actually a really good read. The scene with Percy was particularly poignant and Angie and George really are just idiots for not talking things out and wasting so much time wallowing in their respective misery when they could have been healing together.

Good job.