Reviews for Book One
AntiSocialBookWorm chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
I love this story! So few stories on this awesome book, it's a crime! I also want to see how Kari and Satsu's relationship span out! I'm not saying it has to be romantic (although I really want it to be! :P Sorry I just hate boring cannon couples, like Kari x Jessa!)

Also I want to see if Kari makes up with his mother and stays with the SnowWalkers. Despite everything in the book I truly believe Gundrun cares about Kari. I mean, she must be MUCH stronger than him, but she never killed him when it was obvious that he would get rid of her given the chance. Yep, I'm positive she loves her baby boy! :D

Again love this story, you are amazing, and my hero just for writing this! YOU ARE AWESOME! 3

Update soon or I will die!
Hornet394 chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
Is there really a rune-creature like the one Gudrun made? OMG absolute love this story! though it's a pity that Moongarm (sigh) I always thought werecreatures were cool, specially that Moongarm was such a strong character. I somehow think that Kari is just a puppet of Grettir... is he?
Iovanne chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
Oh wow! I hope you update soon, this is really good. Though it's kinda sad that there arent many snow walker stories on this site.

Thanks for writing!
logan chapter 5 . 3/17/2010
overall I think all of the chapters have been pretty good. I am looking forward to what happens next.
Christobar chapter 5 . 3/8/2010
a good story and I can't wait to see how it ends too
CFTW chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
Very nice...I always thought Jessa and Kari belonged as one. I never had the time to write my own for them though..keep it up, neh?
SilentWatcher1213 chapter 5 . 8/17/2009
Awesome! awesome! awesome!
Aydan chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
KITKATKITKATKITKAT! Why do I always start my reviews with that? AnyIero.

Imma hit you with a... With Mikey's unicorn plushies... if you don't quit being all nervous about these. They're great, lovey. I'm kinda scared 'bout Moongarm. ILY!
awb73 chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
For some reason, it seems your chapters get better when you're more unsure of them P I swear I'm not biased because Kari and Jessa were reunited; the flow of this chapter reminded me of the books, but I think your style was more prominent in this chapter than the others, so I was particularly pleased with that ) We're getting a better feel for your writing and I must say the particular way you capture everything is both astounding and

Pertaining to the actual contents of the chapter - my eyes were glued to the computer screen the entire time! Although I'm not yet sure what relevance there was to Moongram's death, I was glad to see him again for the time being; his disappearance felt kind of unjust to me since everyone else seemed to receive some semblance of a "happy ending", but that might just be because he was probably my favorite character next to Skapti and Kari P The plot is getting thicker, and I'm eager to see what you've got in store for us!
crusnik O2 chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
OMG! That was an amazing ending! What were you talking about!

Gah! You have to write more! You have to! You have to! -throws a hissy fit-

Pleaassee! This story is amazing so far. And I really want to know what happens! The way you ended it... god you love cliffies dont you?

*cries* If you dont update this I will lock myself in my room and cry for days! maybe even weeks! Hel, MONTHS! *cries*
awb73 chapter 4 . 6/6/2009
Oh, I don't think the ending was sketchy at all! It sort of reiterates the position Kari is in and the intentions of the other Snow Walkers.

I also thought Jessa's ponderance on Hakon and Kari's arrogance was a great way to express the turmoil she's facing while Kari is away and the gravity of the decision she's been forced to make.
crusnik O2 chapter 4 . 6/3/2009
AHH! WTF OMG NOO! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! You have to! You have to!

You cant just leave it like this... I need to know what happens.

and wtf are you talking about this book not being interesting? Its freaking amazing! I cant wait until you get all the books done :D its going to be astounding~ :D 3

Love you~
crusnik O2 chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
WHAT! HOW! NO! You evil evil evil friend! ;_; Dont hurt kari...! Kari is like... amazing. And you hurt him! Ah

Okay. Im done. I think.

On second thought, no Im not.

IF YOU DUN UPDATE THIS I WILL TORTURE YOU!
Aydan CokeZero Iero Cohen chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
Neh! -flails epically- Kitkat! You evil cliffy person! I love this! Now, I agree with Kookie. I'll slap you with a fish if you don't update SOON!
crusnik O2 chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
WOAH WOAH WOAH! Hold up a sec here! WIFE! WTF OMG AHH.

-blows up-

...okay ' Im done...

But seriously. If you do not update this I shall fork you in the head just like maddy forked Marshall today. TT -readys fork-

And after that I shall beat you with a fishy. xD

... anyway. Loved this chapter! -squeals-!

-holds up chainsaw- TT Now update.