Reviews for Swinging to the Moon
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Kamai6 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Aww... Beautiful...

Well done!

A captivating and well crafted story... Who cares if it was a wee plot bunny?

Kamai6
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
that was so cute.
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Hmm, this explains Ianto's strange desperate attempts to get into Torchwood during Fragments now XD

'Twas adorable, gunna read the real story now ;)

~IP~
Dadaiiro chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
that was cute! I think it was a nice detail.
Katsy17 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
lovely!
happy-rea chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
brilliant. so cute
Kyra5972 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Aw! I loved it! It was so cute! Oh, and because I forgot to put it in my review for IJ or HP, Ianto and Jack are the two that run Torchwood in the future, aren't they? I could totally see that!

Anyway, I loved this!

~ Kyra
kirallie chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
SO who realised they had met in that park? DId Harry work out he was that Jack or did Jack recognise Harry as the kid?
tardisfanboi chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
this was so sweet! and i can completely picture the pair of them now after every big adventure heading for a swingset.

maybe jack should have one installed in the hub. :)
Lady Squish chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
lol. see i told you I'd review it later (for me it's been like two min.

Anyway I love this. It was great. Are you going to make any refrence to this in IJ or HP? that would be awsome. I love how you tied in that story with the sneaking off from work.

Anyway, I'll reply to your PM later. My aunt and cousin just showed up so I have to go play nice. UGH! There is no rest for the wicked. lol.
vivelabookworm chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Aw! This is so cute! D I love it! Squee!
White-Tigers-of-Darkness chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
This is really ...cute. Poor little Harry. His life is about to go to hell, but at least Jack gave him hope. And its nice to see Ianto and Jack continuing their tradition.
drang88 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
This was very cute...I liked the rather hopeful message that it seemed to radiate...
hsm1974 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I can just see this happening, even if Harry wasn't Ianto. Jack on a swing-set is perfect, letting himself be young for just a while. Plus, with Harry becoming Ianto, Jack has met his match in a nine year old. They just have to wait another 15 or so years to figure it out.

Heather