Reviews for Meganman 2 0 Robot Warz
Memes chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
You have no idea what you have created
Fgtlord chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Wow
Edgy Sheik chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
If only this were a game.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.
X-masterofthedarkunderworld-X chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
The ending makes me cry everytime. poor meganman.
animehoody chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Well, it was fine but it was VERY short, maybe if you rewritten it. Some proofreading could help but besides that It was a fine read.
Dr Wily chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This story was fucking awful -100000000000000/10
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
fanfictucktikn. Apploose
Derpboy Zer0 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Awesome story, and Pcull44444 read it so I can read it myself! :D

The ending was just...tragic, despite a horribly written with intentional typos, but a funny story. I loved it. -
Fille0314 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Meganman vs. Meganman 2.0

Who would win? I guess we'll never find out.
(1. 000 000/10)
Souls chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
What.
acp10bda chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
While the composition is far too short, and riddled with mistakes; I simply must recognize that this story actually drew an unexpected tear. The new day has come, it's all thanks to Meganman 2.0, but he will not see the new day, he will not see Meganman reconstructed, he will not see the fall of Dr. Wily. Having realized Dr. Light's short term goals for him, Meganman 2.0 is simply deactivated. What other motivations did Meganman 2.0's have to retrieve the Meganman instructions for the incompetent Dr Light if he had known that in completing the task he would be deactivated? Is it enough to fulfill's one's purpose, must we see the results of our efforts for them to be rewarding, or do we just do what we are told to do and hope to scrounge out whatever perception of a reward we can find? Some will say "this story sucks", I will say " I will kill you with A GUN!" I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels like they identify with Meganman 2.0.

I'm curious if the author intended all this meaning, or if I'm just being too analytical.
Richard chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Wow, the ending made me really sad...
hi5 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
i hate you please go away and commit suicide
plox chapter 1 . 8/13/2009