Reviews for Irresistible
BonanzaRocks chapter 9 . 2/12
It's not too late to add another chapter...
Souldarkalone chapter 9 . 9/16/2014
Continua por favor! esto realmente me gusta *_*
v chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
Where have you gone? Sniff. I want more please. Great story!
kasey chapter 9 . 1/13/2014
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!1 Finish this story. Its good. Oh and is sam 4 or 5? U said 4 in one chp. then 5. Just a lil confused. By how he acts, ill go with 5 :)
angel1718 chapter 9 . 6/25/2013
Really good story.
Want to read what happens to little Sammy next.
Please update story soon.
reannablue chapter 9 . 1/20/2013
Sure hope you decide to finish this story...it's never too late. I have really enjoyed it up to this point.
ASHTONjennings chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
this is such a great story! lil sammy is s cute. please update, you can let a good story like this go to waste and not with a cliff hanger like that !
Onthnis chapter 9 . 6/17/2012
Sorry this took so long - I havent had a chance to review. So glad you put up this chapter and need more! Great job.
Sammy82 chapter 9 . 6/17/2012
Good chapter! Can't wait for more.
Souless666 chapter 9 . 6/1/2012
Hey!

Welcome back! :)

Love an action packed return. I'm guessing ol YED ain't dying in the Boneyard today seeing what condition Bobby's in and that Dean never got a chance to get the gun out of the door before it opened. But ya never know with them Winchesters.

I still am not looking forward to Dean having to tell Sam their Dads dead. Oh and I can't wait till Jo sees Sammy. :)

I wonder how Ruby will fit into things now. Ruby 1, after all, was actually trying to help the boys, it was Ruby 2 that was trying to free Lucifer.
laurie31 chapter 9 . 6/1/2012
Just found this - I hope your muse is back to stay! I love how you've taken the cannon events and twisted them, with Sam being brought back as a child. I hope Bobby's not hurt too badly! And is Sam going to say 5 or will the YED make him an adult again? I love protective Dean, though! Please write more soon!
judyann chapter 9 . 5/31/2012
Oh loving it. What a great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens.
TeamCastiel1997 chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
Please Please Please will you continue this story? It's SO good!
Souless666 chapter 8 . 3/4/2012
Why didn't you finish this?
caramelcandylover chapter 8 . 12/25/2011
Omg, your story is so good! I love De-Aged!Sam stories and yours was absolutely brilliant! I love how you made Dean so protective! Thank you for the story, I can't wait for the next update! :)