Reviews for BeachWatch
apedarling chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
loved it! So sweet and cute!
rumpleswagskin chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Ohhhh I LOVE this, so much! Awesome!
sambam17 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
that was great!
ncistwin2 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I absolutly LOVE this story! I found it about a year ago and every so often I come back and read it and I can't believe I've never reviewed! Really love it!
Jeopardy chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
That was amazing!

:O Very well written!
LunaZola chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Wow, like nothing I've ever read. That was amazing. I loved the outside view and I am totally a Sadie. That would be me, but I sit in the park, sometimes in a tree. Just had to tell you how genius this is. I can't put it into words but it was amazing. Truly Scrumptious!
Lapse in Judgment chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
This is so cute! A nice, fluffy piece was just what I needed to combat all the angst I've been reading. If I could make a suggestion, I would go back through the story and fix a few of your grammatical and spelling errors: you used the wrong "whether", and spelled academy wrong. A beta can easily fix this for you, but it's not necessary, only a little distracting. Anyway, good job on this piece and congrats for putting a new spin on Tony and Ziva's relationship.

-Lij
CoolDuck chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Awesome story! Pretty fresh and new pespective of Tiva. Good job!
TheNewForensicArtist chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
it was very, very sweet and cute... fluffy, but fluffy's okay every once in a while...
4kitty101 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
haha! loved the ending!
JustWriter2 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I couldn't stop laughing after she yelled, "YES! Finally!" Although, I honestly thought that Ziva and Tony would see the humour in it and laugh as well.

-jwchan -
Judroozz chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I absolutely LOVED it!

You're really one of the best writers I know!

Tiva forever!3

thanks for writing it!
SpecialAgentWho13 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Fun and very good! Nice job, I liked it! :)
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
HOLY CRAP!

I DIDN'T REVIEW THIS? I KNOW I read it! Holy... wow. I feel like an ass. Holy... I've read it. I KNOW I have. Wow.

Anywho, I really liked this. I still can't believe I didn't review this. Wow, mean mean me.

I really did like this. Nice from someone elses POV. :)
tvaddictedgrandma chapter 1 . 8/14/2009