Reviews for Taking It Off
zdinosaur chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Hawt! Just the way it should be. All that eye sex was killing me. This is a nice, 'juicy' topping. I like a jealous Cristina. Aha! Sneaking her thongs into his jacket? Hawt Part II?
EmmaHolt chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Hi Angela,

I loved this story! This is what should have happened after the wedding! In fact I'm going to pretend this is exactly what happened before we saw C taking down the ceiling fan. It's much less frustrating this way.

I loved the sex scene in this one. It's right up there with the one in "Stuck with you" - a personal fav of mine. It's not easy to write about sex nor to do it well. But you are very good at it. I should know, I'm the editor at the erotica site .

Speaking of which, we're always looking for new authors. If you're interested in submitting some erotic stories that don't fall into the fanfic genre we'd love to have them. You may even get paid for your work.

If you're interested, check us out at for more details.

In the meantime I will definitely be checking back to read more of your work during this summer hiatus. Let's keep our fingers crossed that in the next season our couple becomes more like the C/O you write about. That would truly be something to look forward to.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Emma Holt
grey'slover chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
cutee! i love owen and cristina!