Reviews for Rain, Rain, Don't Go Away

ANYWAYS, KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK :D
Ouch!

That's all I can feel.
Niki chapter 27 . 2/9
WahhhhhhhhH! They better get back together! Itachi and sakura are a perfect couple together. I can't believe this! -Implodes-.

-.- Fix it. PLEASE.
fantasy4luvr chapter 27 . 1/26
Oh my goodness...talk about a major cliffhanger here! I really hope Sakura makes Itachi work for it when he eventually does get his head back into the game
TsubasaMei chapter 27 . 1/10
Dont leave us hanging!
the Honeycomb chapter 25 . 11/6/2016
Oh this is adorable! I like your version of Sakura, everyone portrays her differently. Really, the whole story is simple and I still look forward to reading the next chapter. Well done!
Moonstone Muse chapter 27 . 10/12/2016
Ahh, what a quick but wonderful read! I have really come to appreciate drabble-esque stories lately (especially after realizing they suit my particular writing style better), and this is going in as one of my favorites! I see you promise to finish this, so consider me signed up for the journey! Until the next update!
The Blood Thirsty Silver Wolf chapter 27 . 9/8/2016
Oh, damn... I feel for poor Itachi. Things would just go so much better for them if he came clean. But hindsight is 20/20. So happy you're back. :)

~Wolfy-chan out~
3vil-Sakura chapter 27 . 8/20/2016
Yay! You updated~ great chapter! Please update soon
becauseambatman1 chapter 27 . 8/15/2016
Oh the self sacrificing version of itachi is always the most heart wrenching! Ow my heart! The question that I'm wondering is, what is he going to do now? He's in something that is dangerous, right? He can't involve her.. what is he going to do...? I hope we see more heartbreak-ishness. I beleve its what we all love about itasaku! TTATT
Fye-sama chapter 27 . 8/13/2016
OMG! I'm soooooo happy you're continuing this marvellous piece :D
ya-cho chapter 27 . 8/13/2016
OMG, you're come back! I can't belive this!
Lesbrasdemer chapter 26 . 8/7/2015
Guh, why oh why do they always jump to that conclution? Really, the man can have a girl friend besides the girlfriend no? Because I don't think our Itachi is cheating. But well, months of pin-up frustration plus exams? Here, have a cookie Sakura!
And...oh god, I just saw the last update. Are you gonna finish this?! Please do soooo
little miss jolie chapter 26 . 7/19/2015
...
ITS BEEN
LIEK
THREE YEARS
MAN
DUDE
LADY
UPDATE
little miss jolie chapter 25 . 7/19/2015
AWWWWWW