Reviews for The Soul Collector
VickyP chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
Please update! You left such a suspenseful ending on chapter one, I need to know what happens!
Sanshal chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
More, please?
ccase13 chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
This one isn't finished? Did you give up on it or are there chapters missing? It looked good so far.
leia chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
nooo...are u not going to finish this?
Brenny chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
oh dear, please don't leave this one unfinished!

I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed
Illucida chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
You've got an interesting story going here. I look forward to reading more.
JediMagnet09 chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
:O ...it's incomplete... Are you going to keep writing this one? I hope you do! I'm dying to find out what happened! :) Great job so far! :)
Kiluca1228 chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
Great story so far please update soon. I would love to see what happens. :)
SunnyZim chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
Well, I'm REALLY enjoying this so far but I have to know - is there more? I see that you haven't updated this story in a long while and I hope you haven't given up on it - it's really interesting! I am fascinated by the premise and I think your characterization of the guys is spot on. Please write more and update soon!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
I'm liking the fic Are you going to continue it? *-* Cause chapter one was incredible really I'm almost 100% sure that Sam will chose his brother instead the other loved ones, because od the words in the end... And damn, that was beautiful to read

Kisses and I really hope you didn't give up on that one I'll be waiting for the next chap, anyway

See ya soon, I hope

Rosetta
NamedForTheWind chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
Hahaha. I guess great minds really do think alike-an unfinished, unpublished, fic of mine describes Dean as Sam's "mother-father-brother-family".

I really do like this, and I think that it'll work great as a casefic, though the first chpt could stand on its own.
Abcbatsyzyx chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
Love the story so far. Please update soon.
Chronicles of an Insomniac chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
Oh, brother fighting, brotherly schmoop, and suspence all in one chapter. Very nice.

I like the setup for this story, and now I'm extremly curious as to whats going on. I like that Dean immediately thought of himself as bait. It seems to happen a lot and even more so in the 3rd season. It's his whole "suffer in silence" "hero-complex" thing. It's cute but I can totally understand Sammy's POV when he gets mad at Dean for it.

I love the writing in this story. You give just enough description for me to picture the scene, but not enough for me to become bored with the story. It's a good balence. (sorry, I just got done reading "Lord of the Flies" and if you've ever read it, you know why I'm rambling about description) It also gives a nice kick-off to the emotions that will be layed out in the story. I'm already wondering what the next step will be for our boys, so please update soon!

clumsybookgirl13
Chronicles of an Insomniac chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Wow, talk about a tough choice! How is Sam supposed to pick just one of them! That demon is just... just... EVIL! (like I didn't know that already)

Great story. I'm not normally one for angsty stuff, but I really like this chapter. The decision that Sam is going to have to make is going to be hard on both him and whomever he chooses. Whoever it is, is going to say that he should have brought someone else back, so they are gonna feel guilty and Sam is gonna have to live with his choice, and... geez. Lots of drama in one chapter.

I love it though, and can't wait to read more.

clumsybookgirl13
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
It seems a little strange to be back in the third season, but it is probably because I avoid that season.

You were so kind with your thanks, I felt guilty for not reading this chapter yet, so here I am. :)

I think the brothers were lured to the town by someone or something - maybe it is a trap.

Did love the brothers conversation. It was so nice to have Dean hear Sam's plea that he was worried about his big brother and that they were in this together, "Where you go, I go. What happens to you happens to both. of. us.”

Always happy when the brothers are working together, (though Dean must go missing at some point, because Sam is looking for him in the first chapter)

It is still a difficult story for me to read, so unsure if I can, but I thought I'd give it a try.

So, until next time, take care.