Reviews for The Soul Collector
This fic is amazing. Hope you update it one day
:-)
Random Ruth chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
This is such an interesting idea... what did Sam say? What did the boys find out? So many questions! Hopefully you'll return to this one some day...
VickyP chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
Please update! You left such a suspenseful ending on chapter one, I need to know what happens!
Sanshal chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
More, please?
ccase13 chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
This one isn't finished? Did you give up on it or are there chapters missing? It looked good so far.
leia chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
nooo...are u not going to finish this?
Brenny chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
oh dear, please don't leave this one unfinished!

I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed
Illucida chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
You've got an interesting story going here. I look forward to reading more.
JediMagnet09 chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
:O ...it's incomplete... Are you going to keep writing this one? I hope you do! I'm dying to find out what happened! :) Great job so far! :)
Kiluca1228 chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
Great story so far please update soon. I would love to see what happens. :)
SunnyZim chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
Well, I'm REALLY enjoying this so far but I have to know - is there more? I see that you haven't updated this story in a long while and I hope you haven't given up on it - it's really interesting! I am fascinated by the premise and I think your characterization of the guys is spot on. Please write more and update soon!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
I'm liking the fic Are you going to continue it? *-* Cause chapter one was incredible really I'm almost 100% sure that Sam will chose his brother instead the other loved ones, because od the words in the end... And damn, that was beautiful to read

Kisses and I really hope you didn't give up on that one I'll be waiting for the next chap, anyway ~

See ya soon, I hope

Rosetta
NamedForTheWind chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
Hahaha. I guess great minds really do think alike-an unfinished, unpublished, fic of mine describes Dean as Sam's "mother-father-brother-family".

I really do like this, and I think that it'll work great as a casefic, though the first chpt could stand on its own.
Abcbatsyzyx chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
Love the story so far. Please update soon.
Chronicles of an Insomniac chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
Oh, brother fighting, brotherly schmoop, and suspence all in one chapter. Very nice.

I like the setup for this story, and now I'm extremly curious as to whats going on. I like that Dean immediately thought of himself as bait. It seems to happen a lot and even more so in the 3rd season. It's his whole "suffer in silence" "hero-complex" thing. It's cute but I can totally understand Sammy's POV when he gets mad at Dean for it.

I love the writing in this story. You give just enough description for me to picture the scene, but not enough for me to become bored with the story. It's a good balence. (sorry, I just got done reading "Lord of the Flies" and if you've ever read it, you know why I'm rambling about description) It also gives a nice kick-off to the emotions that will be layed out in the story. I'm already wondering what the next step will be for our boys, so please update soon!

clumsybookgirl13