Reviews for The Soul Collector
sylia91 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
You know only one person really fits ALL of those characteristics.;P This is very intriguing and I'm looking forward to more!
Merisha chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
OMG :0 - he better be choosing who I think he'll be choosing LOL :D - I love how Sammy is torn here, not knowing how to choose between everyone that he's loved. Heartbreaking! I hope there's more soon :D

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
But for heaven's sake... you can't stop HERE! Go on! I want to hear the rest! Alright, you are looking for a review before you hand over the next chapter, alright alright, but then the story better move along you hear? Fine. Ahem.

I really like stories that START with some action. Others are fine too but, I really like action. I like demon's grovelling at our heroes' feet so that is another great thing. And demons knowing just what buttons to push, or any other character saying all the things you KNOW they are feeling...love that. And the demon is working hard here, he almost deserves an actor award. Also, your language flows nicely.

NOW will you please continue?
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Oh my GOSH is this awesome!

I'm pulling my HAIR out here!
firewinkle of the lost banana chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Did he pick Dean? Cause when those last few words pop up that's what Dean's always been to Sam right? I don't know how he could pick the others. Dean's always been the other half. Oh well, whatever happens happens.
Kelcor chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I know what that 'one word' will be! I love this! Very well written! Can't wait for the next installment! :o)

~Kelcor
adder574 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I loved the first chapter. It's so easy to think that Sam will say Dean, but if he picks Dean but with Dean going to hell, he'll only have him a few months with him. That has to be tough, when he could have Jess or his mother or father back. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. I can't wait to see how Sam and Dean came to be in this situation.
PADavis chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Oh yeah, it's Dean. Well I hope so at least. Beautiful first chapter, great cliff, and wonderful creepy villain. Loved Sam's reaction to each of the three, and the demon selling each one. My guess is the next chap is a flashback so we can see how he got to this point - and you can delay letting us know what Sam said a bit longer. Because you can.

Phoebe
starzstruck-1 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
If he doesn't say "Dean" i'm going to cry. Plz post soon.
etymologiae chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Wow I love this. I can't wait for the next chapter!

So I'm guessing he said 'Dean' ? God I hope so...
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Very tense start. The demon is typically obnoxious and creepy, and his taunting of Sam and what is going to happen is frustrating to listen to. I feel sorry for Sam having to make such a choice but part of me is confident he will chose Dean, simply because when you consider all the words rushing around in his head Dean has been ALL of them to Sam, all his life.

Still, that doesn't make the feelings Sam must be experiencing any easier.

It sounds from your a/n as if you have been working on this one for a long time and have put a lot of effort into it, so I hope it does well. You seem to have quite a few (good) reviews already though, just for the first chapter, so I'm sure that is a given! :)
Twinchy chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
That was lovely - and such an impossible and tough choice for poor little Sammy.

Yet, there's only one answer for the question... and I'm beyond sure that, while Sammy certainly would have given anything to have all of them back, his only chance of getting the most of all three beloved peoples' traits is rescuing Dean. His brother has always been mother, father and best friend for him IMHO, standing unconditionally by his side.

In a way that's no choice at all - particularly considering how the demon deliberately neglected mentioning Dean in the first place. There's got to be a reason for his not wanting the older brother saved.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Very nice start. Intriguing. And, boy, do I ever hate the bad guy-the smarmy SOB.

I didn't realize you'd been bouncing this idea around. Glad your "bouncees" convinced you to go with it and post.
writeeofpassage chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
All the bold words scream "Dean" to me. He's all those things to Sam...yes...even mother lol. Amazing first chapter. I'm in love. This story is amazing so far, and for some reason inexplicably suspenseful. Sam's in a tough position...can't wait to find out how he got in it. Beautiful job on this. I'll be waiting...you've gotten me hooked! :)
pickamix chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Very provocative first chapter... can't wait for more.
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »