Reviews for Believe Again
JulieCS chapter 1 . 3/20
That was beautiful. Sad, too.
But it ends well.
I just loved this OS.

I loved Tiva so much! (I'm so sad Cote left the show)
prince-bishop chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Good story liked this a lot.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
So sad but a good story : )
Eshi chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
This is amazing, I love it.
Tacpebs chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
That was wow. And a bit of huh. There's also some sweet! I liked it!
Catmint chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This is a heartwrenching tearjerker of a fic. Your writing is fantastic, your characterisation perfect, emotions radiate through the text and everything about this fic is beautiful and sad yet hopeful. Fantastic.
Beth Pryor chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I've read this story multiple times now, as well as the companion piece by shywr1ter. I can't believe I haven't yet reviewed. Ziva's voice touches me every time, and I find myself wiping tears as I read. It's reallly so beautifully written.
Victoriam Speramus chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
I adored it. Sweet, realistic, sad, all mixed in proportion. Not to mention everybody felt real, in character. Nice reading.
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Awesome job ! XP
makemeagryffindor chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Ica44 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Lovely story. Beautifully written-every word feels like it's been carefully chosen for effect.

Some lovely moments-nearly made me cry several times. Great job!
LunaZola chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
So sad, it must be tough suddenly going from sight to blindness. I have several blind people in my family and I almost think it's easier for them, because they never had sight. Anyway, great story, super sad but very enjoyable.
Azilee chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
This is such a beautiful story! The atmosphere was so delicate it seemed balanced on the tip of a knife, like it could verse into tragic angst any second. Strange, but I felt like blindness wasn't so devastating for Tony, that it caused him to grow up and 'see' the world differently. I never thought I'd say this, but blindness turned out to be almost beneficial for him. One question though: do they make, I don't know, blueray and DVD players for blind people? Because Tony without his movies... Well, that'd be like Gibbs without his coffee or Abby without her make up : not good!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 3/6/2010