Reviews for Believe Again
Eshi chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
This is amazing, I love it.
Tacpebs chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
That was wow. And a bit of huh. There's also some sweet! I liked it!
Catmint chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This is a heartwrenching tearjerker of a fic. Your writing is fantastic, your characterisation perfect, emotions radiate through the text and everything about this fic is beautiful and sad yet hopeful. Fantastic.
Beth Pryor chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I've read this story multiple times now, as well as the companion piece by shywr1ter. I can't believe I haven't yet reviewed. Ziva's voice touches me every time, and I find myself wiping tears as I read. It's reallly so beautifully written.
Victoriam Speramus chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
I adored it. Sweet, realistic, sad, all mixed in proportion. Not to mention everybody felt real, in character. Nice reading.
ShiroFlake chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Awesome job ! XP
makemeagryffindor chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Amazing!
Ica44 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Lovely story. Beautifully written-every word feels like it's been carefully chosen for effect.

Some lovely moments-nearly made me cry several times. Great job!
LunaZola chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
So sad, it must be tough suddenly going from sight to blindness. I have several blind people in my family and I almost think it's easier for them, because they never had sight. Anyway, great story, super sad but very enjoyable.
Azilee chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
This is such a beautiful story! The atmosphere was so delicate it seemed balanced on the tip of a knife, like it could verse into tragic angst any second. Strange, but I felt like blindness wasn't so devastating for Tony, that it caused him to grow up and 'see' the world differently. I never thought I'd say this, but blindness turned out to be almost beneficial for him. One question though: do they make, I don't know, blueray and DVD players for blind people? Because Tony without his movies... Well, that'd be like Gibbs without his coffee or Abby without her make up : not good!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Beautiful fic. Loved it!
MoveForward chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
good story
BisleyD chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Oh.

I'm so surprised. Positively so, be assured!

I rarely read shorter stories, but am really glad this got recced and that I decided to make an exception.

I like the conversations and the flow of the story. There's angst and insecurities but they're so heartbreakingly sweet together that it's like my heart is being squeezed. In fact so much that I'd be very very very happy to read a sequel (where Tony gets his sight back after a while or something. Well, anything with fluff and your writing style and I'd be ecstatic :D.
Swingflip chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I love love love love it! I love your characters and I love your story! Awesome job :)
motherduckatschool chapter 1 . 7/13/2009