Reviews for The Name of the Game
Kagome Pureheart chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
You should have written this in three parts, I think. Lol I loved how you made Juliett and Sierra banter. I had to read twice to get the joke: "And for your information, Juliet, if you ever decided to wear a bra, we're the same size." I laughed so hard when I got it. Well, bras are overbearing..most of the time. However, I noticed that you spelled tilted as titled for when Juliett tilted her head after Haruka came back from school. I was shocked when Mamoru said he was Haruka's (or in this case, Haruna) fiancé (you accidentally said fiancée one time). And I can't believe Sentarou didn't do anything about Itou.. He should have ostracized her! Grrr (I'm like Sierra right now..let me at that snob!)..there is a line I totally want to use in real life if I ever get the chance. "If you got 'caught up in the moment in the gym' as you claim, then I strongly urge you to get caught up in another moment," (by the way you need to remove that apostrophe after gym). That line is so perfectly in sync with Mamoru's character.
PAerionna chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Oh my gosh. This is definitely one of the best UDDUP fanfics there is, I know there aren't much but this is really good and sweet. We need more of this cute 'family' be stupid together. I hope you'd write more of them, because they do make a great family!
obako-chan97 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
UHUHUHUHUHUHU I CRIED ICRIED
THIS IS-THI WAS-IT WAS JUST TOO BEUTIFUULLLL! UUAAAHHHH I DON'T WANT THIS TO END! MAKE MORE! MAKKEE MOOORREE!

I BEEGGG YOOOUUUUU
Sigma Ayumi chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Seal's song was the final touch, I really loved reading to your story. Thanks for saving me on a night I was suffering from UDDUP's withdrawal symptoms hahaha (after reading chap 138 I couldn't help myself but to keep looking for UDDUP related stuff), so thank you, really :D
carla chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
uwahhh ur story really-really romantic XD

luv it!
southernwulf chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Great story! Thanks!
Shido21 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Very nice story. Thanks for sharing it.
VeroSev chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Wondefull! I love it! A Beautiful history!
limevox chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
This is a very good story! I love every aspect of it! The characters are very well detailed, i love how you describe Mamoru and how he has to deal with the differences of Haruka and himself. Love how you played on some cliches but also expanded it and added original content to it!

I really love this piece, i hope to see more work from you! Keep up the great work!
deletedaccount975 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Possibly, THE best fanfic I've read in a very long time. :] Cheers on writing such a long and beautiful fanfic!

And it was great how you incorporated SP in there, haha. Also, I realized when you announced the winners of the dance, I don't think there was a second place.

But thanks again for writing this. You should do another chapter or something, haha.
Eilara chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Aww, this was a cute story. This fandom is seriously lacking in fanfiction, though. O.o (Must amend that, me thinks)

I'm presuming this story was intended to be a little goofy and didn't take itself terribly seriously. I have to admit, your representation of Mamoru was slightly different to how I view him, but it is all relative really. :)

I really loved the banter between the various characters, it had me chuckling at quite a few places. That's definitely one of your strong points. :D

By the way, snakes are cute, boo at you for calling them ugly. :P

All in all, an enjoyable read. Keep up the good work. :)
miki230 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
OMG! So cute and cool! I loved it it had me giggling and wait to see what happens next!
Pom Rania chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
So cute! I normally hate romance stories, but this is good and I liked it. Also faved it.
Rickmer chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Good story.

Really like it.
nefarious nature chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Well, I've been following the manga, Until Death Do Us Part, since it was first translated and released. I enjoy it immensely. I just finished reading a new chapter and decided to see if there were any good fanfics for it out there (especially Mamouru/Haruka fics). And I have to say that yes there is. This is a wonderfully adorable story! You managed to keep the character, well, in character. I loved the idea of the school dance. Thank you for this story, and I look forward to any new UDDUP fanfics that you may post!