Reviews for full metal alkemst fanfic
Zachary chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Please tell me this is a troll fic this is the worst thing ive ever read and the hardest to read
Taayluur chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Wow. I expected a troll fic thatvwas at least amusing.
Name On The Spine chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Best. Troll-fic. Evur.
U r HOPELESS chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
ok, my review is my penname above.
please dude, you'll make obama cry to knowing that this nation has a person as moron as you.
pity you. this fic's totally absurd.
are you drunk when type this fic?
Lala to the power of 2 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
*reads other reviews* God, some people are jerks. /I/ thought it was hillarious.
purplefishcake chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
hahha...nice! Don't listen to the people who says you should stop writing! Each person is different and it is that difference that makes us special :)

So, continue writing and i suggest you get a beta if you're too busy or lazy to check for misspellings and grammar errors. I hope you will continue writing :)

Turquise (yes, I know turquoise is spelled turquoise, but I like turquise better...one less a vowel :))
DarkeFlame chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
i'm sorry but that sucked. you really need a beta too. like really badly.
sugarbowl99 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
There are few words too describe this fic.

Sheer awfulness, a screwed-up piece of absolute worthlessness, and this is retarded, though, sum this up quite well. Maybe you should go to school and try to enhance your language skills before writing stuff like this.
Margaux chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
My boyfriend is named Randy -.-

and maybe you shut make it easier to read for people:

now it doesn't read nice
Unleash The Shadow chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
-blink blink- What happened, now? xDD

I shall not comment...
summer-flower-girl chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
please tell me this is a joke, that you're mentally unstable, or drunk because I'm pretty sure no one in their right mind would post this... abomination of the english language on the internet.
Denise chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Come on... I bet your grammar teacher would be really embarrassed of you!
Skitty Kat Girl chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
ROFL that was hilarious! (I love trolls xD)

Oh I like the Owari at the end. THE END
Er chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Please tell me you're a troll. I read the story and the profile-no one can be THAT bad at spelling, etc, without being a troll.
Anne Packrat chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Mildly amusing, you need some more subtlety in your work.