Reviews for Things that End
theeyeshaveit chapter 18 . 4/7
I absolutely adore your story and I'm sorry you were unable to finish it. You are a very talented writer!
Antoninsh chapter 18 . 1/23
This is such an amazing story!
I so hope you continue!
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
wow I think Bella should give people chances, and just tell them that she isn't interested in a romantic relationship, just friendship. Not good that she is using Jacob, to me that isn't any better then the Cullen's using Bella right.
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
this was a good but different first chapter. I hope that Bella is going to be alright.
BringOnTheDrunkAlbino's chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I just would like to say that the points you made at the beginning of this chapter have made you my hero. I agree with all those and would like to add one more. Edward is very controlling and Bella (in my opinion) is rather stupid. Anyway, rock on with your bad self.
nanashewolf chapter 18 . 2/19/2014
It has been quite a while since you updated. Are you going to complete this story? I just stumbled upon it and, I have to say, I like what I have read so far. I'm very interested in seeing how Jasper explains what the pixie did to he so called "best friend," and what her response is. Please update soon.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
Poor Jasper. Hope Jasper realized that Bella is what he needs now in the near future.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
Jasper is probably daydreaming about Bella. Bella is probably Jasper's mate and the happiness Alice see is her mate. Update please.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
Nice.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
I like it. Can't wait to see when Jasper enter the story. Update soon.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Interesting start to the story. I look forward to reading more soon.
catjumped1 chapter 18 . 9/3/2013
It's a shame this wasn't finished.
chanur chapter 17 . 2/14/2013
It's really a wonderful story and it's so sad that you didn't finished it. You are a great writter
Guest chapter 18 . 12/23/2012
Great story. I hope you will finish it one day.
chanur chapter 12 . 12/22/2012