Reviews for My Blunder
InuFanJinx chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I think you pulled off Dr. Cox's character very well. I can imagine he would be a difficult one to keep in character. Thank you for writing and posting this for us to enjoy!
LilttleFreak chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
oh man.
i really want to see the reactions... think you could whip up a quick drabble?
GlOmP3R chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I loved this ! Totally awesome ! (: I did skip the lemon though ! I'm such a kid xD !
Wolfisis chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I loved this. almost wish you had another one with JD and Cox raising Jack.
Tyesteban- Lucifer's Husband chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Afhurscnkdahk!
If I could marry a fanfiction! *Q*
Potterel08 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I've never read a scrubs fanfic before. I thank you so much that this is the first . Your writing is amazing! I look forward to looking through your Bio for more of your fabulous work!
Fatal Yaoi chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This was absolutely adorable! Well done!
equalsMCsquare chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
good god x) the scripting and dialogue was so canon, I could HEAR their voices in my head
but the dr cox not wanting to hide it was a little outta canon
and you could've had a bit more build up before the smut, like emotional realizations and shit
but it was good
Words of Heresy chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
you write them brilliantly :)
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I would love to read another One-shot of when they come down off the roof and tell everyone...poor poor Nervous-Guy. :)
COWSARECOOL chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Awwwww! Sweet endings make me happy...

I loved Dr. Cox in this by the way! Possessiveness is sexy, and his concern was heartening. :)
Panda24 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Poor doug

Loved it
FantasyWriter93 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I have to say, for my first Scrubs Slash, this definitely cuts the cake! Brilliantly written! Now I want to read more /JD Slash. Tip of the hat to you my dear!
28mymusic chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
hey this is really good! can you continue this please?
Yokiryuu chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
awesome. I would love a extra chapter where JD and Cox scares the hell out of people by telling them that they are together. LOL. xD anyways, I really loved this oneshot, so wished that there where more chapters, it was that good. ()