Reviews for Unknown
svusvu chapter 11 . 5/14/2009
WOW!

That is so the sweetest thing even if Olivia is in a coma.

All she needed was here elliot.

I am not a person who likes to cry or ever does, but I was almost crying so fantastic job.
TVSlueth chapter 11 . 5/14/2009
She has to wake up. She just has too! You can't kill her. Great story, can't wait for future chapters.
edge15684 chapter 11 . 5/14/2009
She better wake up. Please you can't kill her. Elliott & Olivia belong together.
NoLove-wo-EO chapter 10 . 5/13/2009
OMG! That was so sad and its cute how fin is acting around casey!
svusvu chapter 10 . 5/13/2009
Well this just keeps getting better and better.

I never expected Elliot to get shot to and for Olivia to be in a coma.
TheGoddessPixie chapter 9 . 5/13/2009
Wait. "I'm getting you back."? Kathy left him, he didn't leave her. Kathy is a whacked out nut job, and they claim Kathleen got her illness from Elliot's side of the family, I would have bet money Kathleen got her crazy from Kathy! Seriously, I think Dick Wolf messed up on that one.

But back to the story... Olivia HAS to live, Kathy can't kill her. I think it would be a bit of revenge on Kathy's revenge if El and Liv got married and raised Kathy's kids (who call Olivia Mom) while Kathy does time in the big house and gets to be someone's um... er... itch, if ya know what I mean... lol!

Wouldn't that just get Kathy's goat if Olivia were living in HER house, sleeping in HER bed (of course El would buy a new bed for Liv, but Kathy wouldn't know that) with HER husband (ex-husband who is now Olivia's husband), raising HER kids who now call Olivia Mom... oh, Kathy would be so pissed!

It would serve her right.

~Pix~
edge15684 chapter 10 . 5/13/2009
Come on you can't do that to me. It's cruel.
libbyann chapter 8 . 5/12/2009
Okay even more reason for me to hate Kathy! I do hate her, really, I do. I didn't see that one comming at all. I do believe that Olivia would cause Kathy to finally crack. I like this story. Any one that has Kathy as the bad guy is the best. Can't wait to read more!
edge15684 chapter 8 . 5/12/2009
My god you're good. I wasn't expecting that at all. She better not hurt Olivia. Please be nice.
svusvu chapter 8 . 5/12/2009
Wow!

Was not expecting her to have a gun.

Revenge revenge.
svusvu chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
Cant wait for the next chapter.

CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE BIG SUPRISE!
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
great story! Love to read more and find out what is going to happen in this story!
NoLove-wo-EO chapter 7 . 5/10/2009
You have to update soon i want to know the surprise
movieholic chapter 7 . 5/10/2009
I blush too, when reading sex scenes, but I think I've actually written one or two...hmm. Yeah, anyway, good update. It's much easier on the eyes, and easier to read, with those paragraphs broken down, so great job. Again, with the originality thing...but hey, it's still an all around good story. Hoped my tips helped, from before.
edge15684 chapter 7 . 5/10/2009
wow. I didn't know he was going to tell her he loved her. That is a surprise lol Seriously I don't know what the big surprise could be. Please update soon. I can't wait to find out.
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »