Reviews for Unknown
TheGoddessPixie chapter 7 . 5/10/2009
Hm... Problem... I NEED MORE!

I'm kidding about the problem, but I do need more, I really like it, and I do wish you'd continue. Some E/O Love would be wonderful, and while steamy sex scenes are nice... romance and LOVE are so much better... Not that I have anything against steamy sex scenes, not at all, but don't feel like you HAVE to write them if you're not comfortable with that, because you don't have to write anything you don't want to. Just PLEASE keep writing (both this and other things) as your talent is too good to waste.

EOLoveIsTrueLove chapter 6 . 5/10/2009
amazinqq !

updatee 33
butterflygirl5 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
This was a good story! But one thing you should do is: WRITE MORE! Haha, I would love to read more!
edge15684 chapter 6 . 5/9/2009
It's very good. Yes it better with shorter paragraphs. Easier to read. Please update soon.
svusvu chapter 6 . 5/9/2009
El and Liv together and not being able to leave.

Wonder what could happen?
movieholic chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Your chapters are short, which is perfectly fine, nothing is wrong with that. But the paragraphs are too long. Maybe you could find a break within those paragraphs and move them down to create a new paragraph. It's a good story, but I think you could add something to make it more interesting. But I don't know what you could add, because it's not my story. Just keep writing, that special something will eventually come up. I'm still looking for that special something in my stories. Just keep writing, is all I say.
movieholic chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
Could you use more meat. Your paragraphs should be simplified more, and this story could have more potential. It's too simple, as if my intelligence is being insulted. It's not awful, it just lacks that thing every good story needs. I'm still looking for it in my stories, but I'm sure you'll find "it" soon. I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just trying to leave a helpful review. Unlike, "omg! add more soon, I luv!"
edge15684 chapter 4 . 5/8/2009
I'm glad she told Casey about her feelings for Elliott
edge15684 chapter 5 . 5/8/2009
She has to tell him how she feels.
TheGoddessPixie chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
I like it. Don't need sex scenes but ROMANCE... you know, flirting, holding hands, kissing (long, slow, wet kisses that last for hours) and caring for each other, walks, dinner, cuddling together watching movies, you know... flowers, love notes and stuff like that is often more meaningful then just sex. Sex is (not to insult the men-folk) a few minutes, but romance lasts a life-time.

I so wish Elliot had taken her to his place... but then again... I'm not a fan of Casey. It seems like every time Casey tries to "help" them, she ends up driving them apart, interrupting them, or keeping them away from each other- ever notice that pattern in most (not all, but a lot) fan fiction?

Please continue... PLEASE?

edge15684 chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
why didn't he offer her to stay with him?
TheGoddessPixie chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
I really like this. Very well written, very easy to read, it flows well. You've stayed true to the characters, and you have caught my interest... and I want more.

And of course as a die-hard E/O shipper, I LOVE the story. Please continue, and if you could keep this E/O LOVE with very light angst and drama, I would be so grateful you wouldn't believe it.

Please continue...PLEASE?

mariskarox44 chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
omg so god i love it it rockes. you must keep going
edge15684 chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
oh my god. I would freak too.
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4