Reviews for Lessons in Knowing
cloudshape to ennien chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Wow - This is the second story I read from you and I have to admit I admire the grasp you have of the characters. And the pairing is one I always wished for in canon. I still regret how they have treated Saavik later on - after the change of actresses. She had so much potential and they didn't really do anything with that character later on.

Brilliantly written. Hope to see more of the kind.
sandsofvulcan chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I liked this story. The ways in which Hellguard affects Saavik's psyche are interesting, creative, and believable.
Saavikam69 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
wow! well that puts saavik in a whole new light! she's a player!
hopefuladdict chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Nice take on the Saavik/Spock relationship. It has been awhile since I read a story about them. Thanks for posting.
Zhian'tara chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
An excellent character study.

I think I'll go re-read The Pandora Principle now. You remind me of my original love for Saavik's character.
Nitrospira chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I liked this story very much... particularly the ending because it was so simple, yet somehow poignant.

x. Ara
Kerjen chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Very interesting and a great new way to look at this relationship! I also really like how you don't sugarcoat Hellguard and what had to be done to survive there. People who do that insult the character and what she represents.

Can I put this on the spock and saavik dot com web site? You get full credit!
IAmYourPhobia chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
This was very good. I like all the emotional stress in it and I like Spock's reaction to her when he's learned that she cares for him. Great job.
Lexi chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Wonderfully powerful characterization, brings and great realism to the hybrid in Saavik. You are very talented
FireWolfe chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
I love this SAAVIK well done.