Reviews for Peripeteia: Tintinnabulae
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Oh my goodness, THIS FIC ROCKS! I loved your writing style (I've tried it before... Didn't end well), and the story itself was awesome! Zack and Wiki is such an underrated game, so I'm glad to have found a really good fanfiction! :) Please update and keep up the good work! Ding! (Hoping for some Zack backstory, but it's good if you don't!)
Anna Marcelli Palmer chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Nice story, deep emotion-wise and well-written. I am particularly fond of your writing style. It is very particular, might I say, not to mention it suggests a thinking writer.

The word you used, "tintinnabulae", I liked very much. Very rare word. To tell the truth, the only literary text where I've seen something like that is E.A. Poe's "Bells", where one can find the word "tintinnabulation". Kudos for that. Most people are afraid of utilising the richness of the english vocabulary.

And a question: By "Peripeteia", you mean the greek word for "adventure"?

~Stay Creative

I dont want to grow up chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
An interesting concept. Nothing quite like a good puzzle game. Anyway, you sure do have a clever way of mixing stories/plots together. A side story is just as important as a main story, as no story is more valuable than another, except in a single person's opinion.

Can't say too much other then what I've said before. So I'll say it again! You are really good at creating your own warped/better versions of stories and idea's, and this is more proof of it. And your ability to make paople laugh has improved greatly from where I stand.
LightDarkandChaos chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
*snicker* I don't see how Shadow can be alive, unless this is another alternate Shadow. Or the author screwed up the space-time continuem... Is that spelled right? Anyways, this seems darned funny so far, but it doesn't have Klonoa, and is therefore not as good as the non-spinoff Peripeteia. Is anyone else confused about that sentence?
The Shattered Evoker chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Poor Zack, DON'T EVER EVER PUT YOUR PIRATE COINS IN YOUR POCKETS! I didn't quite expected Shadow to appear here. Good job!
Master Metallix chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Another game I don't know (no Wii, just PS3 for me!), but a fair story, to be sure. Is Wiki really as annoying as he appears here? and he should keep his mouth shut if he doesn't want his powers abused. Oh, and you wrote early on that Zack wore "a purple bell that covered grand part of his exposed belly..." I assume you meant "belt" because wearing an actual bell would probably look either awkward (if it was actually that large) or effeminate (if it were small, like an adornment). Keep up the good work.
fhfhfhhhrh chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Oh, so Zack's a pirate. Didn't know that. It's quite interesting, although I have no idea who Zack is. Is this gonna be like Pirates Of The Caribbean? It's got the same kinda stuff in it. Oh, you're mentioned in my profile, Dude.