Reviews for Letting Go & Moving On
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
This is awful. Everybody is ooc. Jake was not remotely like this.
Not one of the better twilight fics out there. This has been done done before a million times, and done better.
honeybun37876 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
wow
sparlish chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
If you are still considering writing an alternative ending that sounds awesome
astridt244 chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
Vote for a Second Chances Alternate Ending! Really liked this story a lot.
lillithwasunavailable chapter 6 . 6/6/2011
I haven't read second chances and Im sure its a good story but I WANT BELLA AND QUIL TO STAY TOGETHER, THE ARE SO BEAUTIFUL TOGETHER AND THERE IS LIKE HUNDREDS OF BELLA/JAKE STORIES, PLEASE GIVE US QUIL?
Mad Hatter Helsing chapter 6 . 4/1/2011
Good framed maxing story please update soon
Kylahgk chapter 6 . 10/24/2010
OH MY! i really want to read the rest of this! and be apart of jacob black n pack! could you send me an invite? me email is

please this story is amazing!
LoveEverlastingFadesAway chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
a pregnant and hormonal bella should be interesting to read about. kind of scared for quil though, haha.
zee97 chapter 6 . 6/27/2010
i think that u should still let her end with jacob it want seem right that she end up with quil just in the rewrite don't make it so easy for bella to forgive make him have to work to get bella back because he lied and it is going to take time to build that trust back
ohiopaige chapter 6 . 6/8/2010
Are you planning on continuing this story, I tried finding it on Jacob Pack n Black and cannot find it. Its too good of a story to stop here and not see what happens, and what Bella is having and how Jake feels when he finds out. Update again soon.
dark-lelu chapter 6 . 5/23/2010
love this story can't wait for the next chappy .. and also love your story the body gaurd on jacobblack-n-pack can't wait for more there to
PhOenIxJaDeBLaCK chapter 6 . 5/13/2010
No matter what anybody says i like your stories and i hope to find you on jacob n pack site
acetwi3 chapter 5 . 5/13/2010