Reviews for Wakeing up in Vegas!
lemonface chapter 24 . 6/25/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY! soo much detail it's amazing, did you come up with the entire plot yourself? If you did your soo creative! That evil chick is really annoying me though, oh well

This story is great update please!
Emihiro Tepes chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
wzzup vampgirl its megaDUNCANfan how u ben?luv ya miss ya yet wouldnt wanna kiss ya! contact me as soon as u get dis! Orihime-luv!(megaDUNCANfan)
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 23 . 10/10/2010
I loved this chapter and the whole story overall. However, this whole thing with Cressida is a total annoyance. Not that I am saying anything negative about the story, but Cress is just ruining it. Please continue though! I love this story!
Connor Frost chapter 24 . 9/16/2010
Aw...that's a shame...I'll be looking forward to an update though, your stories are really good
MistyKittyKat chapter 23 . 2/10/2010
please please update this when u find time, I really enjoyed reading this and I wonder what will happen next...
The Ablazing Arrow chapter 23 . 8/21/2009
wow..she killed her .update soon!
The Ablazing Arrow chapter 22 . 8/12/2009
wow cressida is just pure evil.
The-Bad-W0lf chapter 21 . 8/4/2009
OMG, I did not expect that.
burga141 chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
Ok is it just me or is this almost like 'True Blood'? THAT'S AWESOME!
marlynnknowsbest101 chapter 20 . 7/22/2009
I did not see gwen being the killer. I thought it was heather and she was just coming into the story. I cant wait to see what happens at the coven so please up date soon!
The-Bad-W0lf chapter 20 . 7/22/2009
Nice chapter!
Taylor chapter 19 . 7/11/2009
oh tension rising
marlynnknowsbest101 chapter 19 . 7/10/2009
I liked that chapter a lot, and i hope you will up date soon! I thought it was cool that you had Gwen see her parents again in coincidence. Please up date soon!
littlejj chapter 18 . 6/29/2009
OK i love Ur stories so much but i hate it when u leave me hanging!

PLZ update soon
Trent and Gwen 4ever chapter 18 . 6/23/2009
Awesome,I like Maria!I wonder what Gwen's gunna do?...
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »