Reviews for Level Up
peddie-obsessed1.0 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Haha... Can't stop laughing! :D
Aiasaka chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I loved it! I hope you can make more VK fics!
rose135 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
haha poor yuki!
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
hahah, cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!
Umbrella.Confederation chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
HAHAHAAH! Totally something that Zero would do... that is before Yuuki went and got her memories back... But still, adorable story, like how the chairman wanted yellow sunflowers... ' Please keep writing cute stories like this. :)
timisnotmyname chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
lol Zero that mischievous little devil!
MizukiMai chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Ahh, poor Yuuki

And poor Zero. But he should know better...

Write MORE! I mean- i know this is a oneshot, but I mean write more oneshots about diffeent things. Nothing depressing, though... please!

Domou arigato!

-Mizuki Mai
JuJukins chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I've given up and I'm going through all your stories I've read and reviewing them.

Zero is acting suspiciously like me... Yuuki should buy him something with two players so they can play together.
Kairosclerosis chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
i LOVE YOU YET AGAIN!

GENIUS!

YOOUR MYY IDDOOLL!

HOW DO YOU THINK OF SUCH CUTE IDEAS!

*Kyo*
KurenaiTsukixx chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I loved it, and it made me laugh inwardly to think Zero of all people becoming a gamer. And everything you've heard is true. Hino got bored so she made the manga horribly dreadful if you like ZeroxYuuki. It's making me sad...
Juniper11 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
LOL! Serves him right!
GinaLovesZero chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Ha ha, that was cute and funny! Zero pulled a smart move, well...not so smart, considering he got a bump on his head, XD!
Chibi Kitt chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
XD hehe nice! lol That was great just thinking of Zero getting game obsessed and even doing THAT to get it back! lol i loved it :D
lolz chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
HA! THAT WAS GREAT! LOVED IT!
Wings of Fidelity chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Aw..

This is so ADORABLY CUTE! And I really, truly loved it, it's combined two of my MOST FAVORITE series in the whole wide world.

And the ending really made me laugh hysterically, I'd really like to see how Zero would look like when he's too engrossed in playing Crisis Core.

A very great job, especially with the idea of fusing Crisis Core elements into Vampire Knight. It's pure genius. If I could give you ten thumbs up, I really would :)

Wings of Fidelity